Computer Vision EngineerGlobal Talent Advantage - эксклюзивные вакансии для IT специалистов
Holovis specialize in helping clients to envision products, environments and solutions before committing to capital investment.
The Holovis’ bespoke system which create the immersive environments are used to inform their design and styling choices in 3 dimensions and at full scale. This not only saves the time and expense of repeated build and test cycles but reduces risk and encourages creativity - resulting in more distinctive and competitive designs.
Holovis applies their expertise to a diverse range of industries; from the Enterprise Sector for automotive, aerospace, training, simulation, construction and manufacturing solutions; to the Attractions Sector for scalable turn-key Dark Rides, Motion-based attractions, media and real-time gaming solutions and gamification technology for applications in theme parks, family entertainment centres, museums and visitor experiences
HoloTrac: It's proprietary software developed in house by Holovis that leverages advanced facial recognition coupled with additional computer vision technologies to create an immersive and personalised experience. The system is by design, secure, scalable and extensible with a flexible modern architecture which enables the rapid utilisation of additional modules and related technologies to be integrated
- Demonstrable experience in delivering computer vision & visual classification applications and services
- Experience working in a production orientated environment, focussing on rapid prototyping and minimum viable product delivery
- Experience in utilising distributed storage and processing systems to design innovative, scalable, low latency computer vision products and services (internallyn and/or externally)
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a project orientated environment with a variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts
- C# programming skills
- Linux administration & shell scripting
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with cloud solutions such as AWS or Azure
- Expert programmer with a wide ange of applied knowledge on real world Computer Vision implementations and integrations
- Experience in applying Data Science techniques to VR, AV, MR/AR, Mobile Apps, motion platforms and Simulations use cases in a commercial environment
- Masters or PhD in relevant discipline. e.g. Computer Science, Operational Research, Data Science, Mathematics
- Knowledge of distributed and in memory processing concepts
- Experience in preparing data and pre-processing data where it deems necessary to
- Ability to compile and prepare the required dataset for training a specific neural network, e.g. statistical data or image dataset
- Experience in multiple neural network architectures e.g. YOLO, Caffe, etc.
- Ability to understand the strength and weaknesses of each neural network architectures and use them according to the definition of the problem statement
Will be a plus:
- Streamset Data Collector
- Strong T- SQL skills
The purpose of this role is to design, develop and implement advanced Computer Vision products and services. These products and services will support advanced capabilities of new Holovis solutions across Enterprise, Entertainment and Defence.
- Deliver Computer Vision Services and Applications
- Contribute to the design of a ‘Analytics as a Service’ (AaaS) model
- Deliver a flexible and scalable development pipeline that allows rapid prototyping, model training, monitoring and continuous deployment across productionised products and services
- Deliver against the Critical Success Factors
- Develop a good understanding of relevant data systems and data sources within Holovis and our target markets/disciplines
- Create custom solutions and IP that support the provision of Analytics and ML/AI products and services
- Responsible for supporting the organisation in proof of concept, R&D and pre-sales activities through provision of demonstration products and services including ‘stand- alone’ products & services and integrated systems e.g. ML in AR/MR for classification problems
- Responsible for producing and maintaining documentation relevant to the products and services developed.
Perks and benefits we offer:
Net Salary: $5800 - $6000
Other positions in this company:
Интересно? Мы рядом и онлайн!
Мы на связи 24/7: