Data ScientistMove On Miles - эксклюзивные вакансии для IT специалистов
Holovis - is one of the world's leading authorities in employing immersive virtual and augmented reality solutions enabling its clients to deploy the most memorable, cost effective and innovative solutions.
They also specialize in helping clients to envision products, environments and solutions before committing to capital investment.
The Holovis’ bespoke system which create the immersive environments are used to inform their design and styling choices in 3 dimensions and at full scale.This not only saves the time and expense of repeated build and test cycles but reduces risk and encourages creativity - resulting in more distinctive and competitive designs.
This is an experiential design company specialising in the creation of immersive and mixed reality solutions to engage audiences, take them on transformative journeys and deliver powerful messaging. Holovis does this with the unique multi-sensory technology and build some of the world’s most advanced visualisation and software solutions for Enterprise sectors including automotive, aerospace and construction.
Holovis applies their expertise to a diverse range of industries; from the Enterprise Sector for automotive, aerospace, training, simulation, construction and manufacturing solutions; to the Attractions Sector for scalable turn-key Dark Rides, Motion-based attractions, media and real-time gaming solutions and gamification technology for applications in theme parks, family entertainment centres, museums and visitor experiences.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Computer Science, Operational Research, Data Science, Mathematics
- Experience working on complex data science problems
- Experience working in a production orientated environment, focussing on rapid prototyping and minimum viable product delivery
- Experience in utilising distributed storage and processing systems to design innovative, scalable, low latency Data Science products and services (internally and/or externally)
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a project orientated environment with a variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Expert programmer with a wide range of applied knowledge on real world Analytics implementations and integrations
- Linux administration & shell scripting
- Strong T-SQL skills and a good understanding of data management principles
- Extensive programming skills (C,JAVA,Python,etc.)
- A wide and deep understanding of Data Science techniques including some but not limited to the following; - Neural Networks and Machine Learning, - Segmentation and Clustering Algorithms, - Time series forecasting and regression, - NLP and text mining, -Computer vision & visual classification, - Optimisation problems inc. route finding and navigation, -AI and autonomous systems
Will be a plus:
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with cloud solutions such as AWS or Azure
- Experience in applying Data Science techniques to VR, AV, MR/AR, Mobile Apps, motion platforms and Simulations use cases in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of distributed and in memory processing concepts.
- Streamsets Data Collector.
- Meet and exceed KPIs
- Deliver against the Critical Success Factors
- Develop a good understanding of relevant data systems and data sources within Holovis and our target markets/disciplines
- Create custom solutions and IP that support the provision of Analytics and ML/AI products and services
- Work with the Data Innovation Manager, Data Engineer, colleagues and clients to create a data aggregation product
- Work with the Data Innovation Manager to create and maintain a Holovis data and analytics, ML and AI product and services roadmap
- Responsible for supporting the organisation in proof of concept, R&D and pre-sales activities through provision of demonstration products and services including ‘stand-alone’ products & services and integrated systems e.g. ML in AR/MR for classification problems
- Responsible for producing and maintaining documentation relevant to the products and services developed
The role is to design, develop and implement advanced data analytics products and services. These products and services will provide insight across existing Holovis solutions, support advanced capabilities of new Holovis solutions and finally become new, innovative stand-alone advanced Analytics systems in their own right.
Deliver advanced Analytics products and services across three areas:
- Existing Holovis solutions
- Analytics and AI capabilities in new Holovis Solutions
- Stand alone Analytics products and services e.g Descriptive/Predictive/Prescriptive Models
Contribute to the design of a ‘Analytics as a Service’ (AaaS) model
Deliver a flexible and scalable development pipeline that allows rapid prototyping, model training, monitoring and continuous deployment across productionised products and services
Perks and benefits we offer:
Other positions in this company:
- Data Engineer - $5,300 - $5,700
Интересно? Мы рядом и онлайн!
Задайте любые вопросы или отправьте свое СV через онлайн чат:
Подайтесь на вакансию за 60 секунд:
Мы на связи 24/7:
Больше вакансий в нашем Telegram канале: Вакансии Move On Miles