why you should never sell your waves
My day today (just a normal day)
- met a big VC fund (100 mil) that wants to do an ICO for a subfund for online home services
- met a VR project that wants to do an ICO, working prototype.
- Had negotiations with national depositary regarding a project of verifying digital assets ownership. Certificates of ownership for blockchain tokens, that could be a groundbreaking project connecting corporate world to the world of crypto
- Set up a call with top security audit firm (Kudelski) regarding Waves code audit
- Talked to another ICO project (chat bots, working marketplace with revenue)
- Went to the top Russian Business TV channel to talk about crypto and ICO's, with Vitalik participating on Skype
- Met another ICO project (payment system, guys own an offshore bank)
- met a lawyer who is building the legal structure for tokenomica.com
- had a talk with the most famous HR specialist in Russia, set up another interview for CMO position.
- played with my kid for an hour
- had another call regarding PR and international promotion
Besides, Primalbase.com raised around 5 mil in the first day of their ICO,
and two new members joined our team: Max (CBDO) and Anna (my PA)
Just a normal day.
Guys never sell your waves, we're gonna nail it.