Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Unigram. Since the beginning of the year we're working closely with TDLib creators to deliver you the best Telegram experience on Windows 10.
We're proud to announce that the wait is over, and the app has been rewritten from scratch to guarantee you performance and stability you’d expect from Telegram.
Some of the features available in the old app might be unavailable at the moment but fear not, we’re working as fast as we can to bring them back. If something important for you that is missing, don't hesitate to contact us! This feedback is critical to aid us in prioritizing work.
Here's what we've done so far:
- Every chat you open is now securely cached on your device, so you can browse them even when internet connection isn't available.
- Secret chats are now fully supported: this allows you to communicate with your friends using end-to-end encryption, even on desktop.
- My People integration: you can now pin your contacts to the Windows taskbar and use Unigram to chat with them without opening the full app.
New in version 2.1.1767:
- To play GIFs in full screen and video messages with audio turned on, just click on them.
- You can now play any received or sent video in PiP mode.
- Use the new rich context menu to format messages with bold, italic, monospace and links.
- The app is now optimized for October 2018 Update.
- Zoom stickers in the stickers panel right clicking them.
- Bug fixes and improvements.