Senior sales operations specialist в Lenovo
• Track and analyze key metrics – pipeline growth, quota attainment.
• Work with T1 distributors to guarantee order flow according to sales plans.
• Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each
week’s numbers to Sales Management.
• Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
• Proactively analyzes win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
• Create presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements from
SalesForce.com or similar SFA applications.
• Strategic analysis.
• Implements and manages reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com ensuring sales reps and leaders
have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
• Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to
the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of
new reporting tools as needed.
• 2-plus years in a Business Analyst or similar role in International company;
• Strong analytical skills.
• Fluent English.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the information source regarding this position