Senior finance analyst в Reckitt Benckiser
In current role you will be a part of Commercial Controlling Finance team with direct responsibility for OTC and SWB brands portfolio performance analysis. On daily basis you will be responsible for quality business partnering with brand teams and financial support for all business cases dedicates to portfolio of brands within responsibility.
- Contribute to development of detailed Brand Plan, Latest View, Quarterly and Monthly Forecasts;
- Participation and active involvement into Business reviews, Budget review, Brand performance;
- Brand P&L preparation and Profitability factor analysis by Brand/Category/Segment vs PY, Plan, LV;
- Detailed variance analysis of Gross Margin (GMVA by Brand) and Marketing Expenses, ROI analysis for various marketing programs;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and presentations;
- Management reporting;
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- ACCA as a plus
- Proven track record working within Finance role, developed within an FMCG or Consumer Health environment;
- Strong understanding of P&L, Balance sheet structure, Management Accounting Principles (GAAP or IFRS), variance analysis for Gross Margin.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook; JDE experience as a plus;
- The business language in RB is English; therefore fluency in this language is essential
- Right attitude, positive minded & passionate in driving and succeeding in your career
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to understand and analyse data logically
- You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Ability to challenge and influence decisions, multi task and prioritise
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must possess a can-do attitude and take initiative to handle and resolve issues independently and quickly when faced with obstacles
- Willing to relocate internationally to pursue career opportunities
In return RB will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as continued development and career progression on a Global scale.
If you’re ambitious, driven and looking for more from your career, you could be right for RB.