Securities, FX Trader, Analyst/Associate в Goldman Sachs
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate should have a broad practical experience in trading Russian currency.
- To be responsible for Russian local currency trading, local ccy structured products.
- To be responsible for developing GS onshore businesses and client facilitation
- Ensure communication with regulators, customers and the local market community
- To manage the liquidity prudently
- Comply with all applicable internal rules and external regulations
- Liaising with London trading desk to facilitate trading in local market
- Prior (management) experience in RUB FX trading for a licensed Russian broker dealer for at least 2 years
- Educated to a degree level
- FSFM certificate is a plus
- Commercial attitude and well developed marketing skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Team player
- Preference for good penetration with Russia client base
- Able to drive and embrace change;
- Fluent English language