PHP/GO DEVELOPER Marek Koncewicz, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 577 902 252
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- PHP/Go developer with hands-on experience in building web applications. Good grasp of development methodologies. Able to develop application architecture, build it and bring into production.
- Good interpersonal skills. Able to work in a development team.
- Use only relevant methods, technologies and methodologies.
Databases: MySQL (transactions, foreign keys, indexes)
Frameworks: Shoper CMS, Laravel, CodeIgniter, AltoCMS
Technologies: Unit testing, MVC, REST, JSON, XML, AJAX
Tools: OS X, PhpStorm, XAMPP, npm, composer
Protocols: HTTP, SSH, SOAP
Languages: PHP, Go, JS, Bash
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile
VCS: Git, SVN
06/2016 — Present. PHP Developer, SO-SOLUTIONS, Cracow, Poland
- Developed the integrator (based on Go) of export and update 200K products from three wholesales to Shoper CMS.
- Transferred data from PrestaShop to Shoper CMS in 5 min: 45K orders, 20K users, 10K products.
- Developed API services for mobile payments based on Laravel and Zend frameworks.
- Integrated UPS, ClickMeeting and Fakturownia to existing projects.
- Standardized development and deployment processes.
- Developed online shops based on Shoper CMS.
- Developed plugins for Shoper CMS.
- Wrote API documentation.
02/2012 — 05/2016. Middle PHP Developer, Novasoft, Vitebsk, Belarus
- Developed B2C and B2B, online-learning and entertainment projects based on MVC architecture. Worked on remote control panel engineering systems.
- Designed the web applications structure.
- Integrated pay services.
- Built API services.
03/2011 — 01/2012. Junior PHP Developer, Art Of Web, Vitebsk, Belarus
- Developed commenting system for unregistered users.
- Used FFmpeg for video processing.
- Imported data from Excel files.
- Wrote documentation.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
2015: DBA course. Course of Git basics
2012: Course of PHP basics
2011: Vitebsk State Technological College, Belarus