Health & FitnessMichael Thomas
I want to live a long life, free of sickness. I honor my body physically by taking great take care of it through exercise, supplements and proper diet.
The Simple Secret
- Get Slim from Diet. Get Fit from Exercise.
- Specifically: LC/HF + IF + HIT (Low-Carb / High-Fat diet + Intermittent Fasting + High Intensity Training).
- Have a goal of "zero carb". It's not possible, because there are hidden carbs everywhere. But if shoot for "low" carb you'll end-up with more than you expect.
- High fat. Yes, really. Lot's of fatty meat (ribeye, burnt ends, bacon, butter etc).
- Low to medium amount of protein.
16/8 Intermittent Fasting
This means no food for 16 hours straight, and only eating within the remaining 8 hour window. Try to slowly increase to 18/6 and even 20/4.
The Kettlebell Swing
- Use for aerobic conditioning. I do 60 continuous swings with a 48kg kettlebell, five days a week.
The Kettlebell Get-Up
- Kettlebell Get-Ups - for all-body strength. I do three Get-Ups per side with a 48kg kettlebell, five days a week.