Lead Java developer в EPAM
Currently we are looking for a Lead Java Developer for our Moscow office to make the team even stronger.
The successful candidate will architect and develop new functionality, enhance, optimize and refactor existing tools for electronic trading: pricing, quote publishing, electronic negotiation, trade capture.
- Core Java;
- Multithreaded programming;
- Linux/Unix, Windows;
- Messaging/Middleware like TIBCO/EMS;
- Scripting – Shell, Ant, Perl, etc;
- Testing tools (Unit test, mock framework);
- Database development (Sybase/Oracle);
- Good communication skills in English (interactions expected with local development manager, project manager in London/New York, local and remote business analysis team, local business users).
NICE TO HAVE
- Front Office banking systems and cash/derivatives knowledge: price formation, exchange/vendor connectivity, dealer to customer Request for Quote (RFQ) negotiation, trade capture;
- C#, Visual Studio 2010/2013 IDE;
- Agile development and continuous integration.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Development perspectives with excellent career opportunities;
- Financial support in case of important life events;
- Full medical insurance, including dentist service;
- Corporate fitness program;
- Free English language courses.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position