kekYou’re on a plane on the tarmac and it’s time to shut the doors. Suddenly, the insanity strikes you. You’ll be in a highly explosive
- What are some of the ‘odder’ things that bring on your anxiety?
- In what way might this anxiety be entirely legitimate, looked at generously?
- How do others respond when you try to share your anxiety?
- Are there times when you are yourself unaware of how anxious you are?
- How would you explain your anxiety to others calmly?
- How, in your more unfortunate moments, do you give voice to your anxiety – in ways that don’t directly reveal that you are, in fact, anxious?