DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL GAMING ECOSYSTEM
Flux.game is a unique global gaming platform that brings together all parts of the gaming industry ecosystem where players, developers, merchants, and games.
In addition to playing your game can also make money through this game. Flux is a card game, played with a specially designed deck published by Looney Labs. This is different from most other card games, because the rules and conditions for winning are changed throughout the game, through the cards played by the players.
The game in 2018 is not just fun, it’s a way of life of hundreds of millions as the gaming world continues with a burning expansion, attracting an enormous portion of the human population. With an estimated 2.4 billion people perceived as active games on multiple platforms ranging from cell phones to PCs and consoles, it will not be long before the admirable multiple universe echoed half the world’s population into its ranks.
WHAT IS FLUX?
FLUX is a unique global gaming platform that brings together all parts of the gaming industry ecosystem where players, developers, merchants and game communities can change their time and needs by using FLUX token coin gaming. It’s also a platform for competitive games, gaming markets, online broadcasting (streaming) and platforms for in-game in-game items.
The gaming industry is one of the biggest and promising markets on the planet. The biggest misconception is simply involving the gaming part but there is more to it than this.
The gaming industry is essentially the largest and fastest growing industry in the world. Based on this latest research has about 2.3 billion active players now with an average of $ 108.9 billion in annual revenue.
Global market trading for the gaming industry has reached $ 7 billion for 2017 with hundreds of billions of transactions processed the same year.
Streaming industry is one of the least appreciated here, especially if you consider combinations with games. However, StreamLabs livestreaming report suggests otherwise.
Twitch has become a very interesting concept for talented video bloggers who have grown drastically by 2017 alone (3 million active subscribers). YouTube makes life better at it. Every month an active streamer has grown 330% for YouTube Live and 19% for twitch in 5 months. Both of these platforms provide a great opportunity for the gaming space.
The ecosystem flux brings together all the components of the industry. Now everyone can get the rewards they deserve in token flux that can be easily redeemed in the open market.
This ecosystem is built around the game process. While players compete and get Game1 using Platform matches and trade items related to Game1 in Trading Platform flux, or items purchased at flux stores, Vendor (game creator) uploaded Game1 to market developer flux gets a share of transactions and cost bets. As for some platforms which in the offer FLUX as follows:
- Platform matches ~ Flux allows each player to compete in the game from the list of available games, and earn the opponent’s money after winning.
- Market developers~ FLUX market is a marketplace for developers who are geared towards competitive monetization of games. FLUX takes 0% commission for downloads or in game purchases made through mobile apps for such kind of games
- Trading platform and store~ The ecosystem flux will have its own trading platform where each participant can trade items available at the flux store.
- Token Symbol: FLUX
- Token background: FLUX is built as an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Token Sale Public stage will take place on April, 17
- Soft cap: ACHIEVED
- Token Exchange rate: 1 FLUX TOKEN = 0.5$
- Project status: closed beta
- Accepted Cryptocurrencies, Payments System for the Token Sale: Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), USDT, DASH, ETC, LTC, ZEC, VISA, MASTERCARD, USD, EUR, SHAPESHIFT, BNB, KCS.
- SUMMER 2016~ Concept creation and team gathering
- NOVEMBER 2016~ Demo development finished
- MAY 2017~ Production version architecture designed
- JULY 2017~ MVP development finished
- AUGUST 2017~ Mobile client development has started
- SEPTEMBER 2017~ MVP testing period finished
- NOVEMBER 20TH~ MVP release bounty campaign
- DECEMBER 1ST~ PRE-SALE
- DECEMBER 10TH~ PRE — ICO
- APRIL 2018~ PC version release PUBLIC TOKEN SALE
- MAY 2018~ FLUX token listed on exchange
- 2018 3 QUARTER~ Mobile client, trade and developer market release
- 2019 2 QUARTER~ Streaming and crowdfunding platform release
- 2020~ Expanding and scaling of FLUX ecosystem
MORE VISIT DETAILS, VISIT:
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1264308