How do I create an account?
To create your account please visit the webpage: https://coinsbank.com and click the “Sign Up” tab in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your phone number and a password
- Once you receive the confirmation text or phone call, enter the code and agree to the terms and conditions, you will be prompted to fill out your personal information.
- Once you have entered all the required information, your account is created.
How do I fund or deposit to my account?
There are several ways to deposit or fund your account
- Wire transfer to your account from any accepted by currency (see accepted currency list)
- Transfer of Bitcoin or Litecoin to your CoinsBank digital wallet
- Credit (or debit) card deposit (see how to fund your account with a credit card)
- QIWI (for Russia and CIS customers only)
- Perfect Money
- SEPA (for European customers only)
How do I buy Bitcoin?
Once you have funded your account with a valid fiat currency there are 2 ways to purchase Bitcoin:
- The Exchange:Log in to your account
- Click on “Exchange”
- From that point you can exchange freely between the available cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies
- Trade:Log in to your account
- Click on “Trade”
- Select the amount of Bitcoin you would like and execute the purchase
What are acceptable forms of identification?
In order to fully utilize your account, you will have to verify yourself. To verify yourself, you will need to provide a proper form of identification such as:
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
- A government issued identification card
You will also need to provide proof of residence by providing a (or multiple) utility bill(s), such as the following:
Utility bills must contain the following information:
- Your name
- Full address
- A barcode or a stamp and signature from the utility provider
You may also provide as proof of residence, a current bank statement showing recent transactions and signed by a banker.
Proof of residence should be less than 3 months old
What are the fees for transactions within the system?
When transferring cryptocurrency from you CoinsBank wallet to any other CoinsBank wallet, it is absolutely free.
For all other transaction fees, please:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Fees, Deposits and Withdrawals"
Which cryptocurrencies does CoinsBank support?
CoinsBank currently works with the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ripple (XRP)
Coinsbank is constantly researching cryptocurrencies with intentions to add wallets which meet our standards as an industry leader.
Why doesn’t CoinsBank have a certain cryptocurrency?
CoinsBank is very selective when it comes to the currencies that it will support. There are many different factors that determine whether or not CoinsBank will support a certain currency, and if all the CoinsBank criteria is met by the particular currency, it will be added. So keep an eye out for your favorite crypto and fiat currencies, as they may be added.
How do I withdraw from my account?
To withdraw or send cryptocurrencies you need to
- Log in to your account
- Click the “Withdraw” tab
- Select one of your wallets for the “Source Account”
- Select to “Crypto Wallet” or payment system
- Specify the address of the recipient in the “Enter Destination Bitcoin Address” or enter corresponding recepient's details
- Follow the remaining instructions
How do I spend my cryptocurrency?
There are 3 ways to spend your cryptocurrency
- Pay directly from your wallet to another wallet
- Trade or exchange into currency and wire to your traditional bank account
- The simplest way to spend your cryptocurrency is to use your CoinsBank debit card at ATMs or merchants worldwide wherever MasterCard or Visa is accepted
How do I trade currencies and cryptocurrencies?
- Log into your account
- Click on “Trade”
- Freely trade between the available crypto and fiat currencies
How do I find my BTC/LTC/ETH/XRP address?
- Log in to your account
- From your “Accounts” page, click on your wallet
- Click on the QR code and the address will appear at the top of the pop up page
How do I enable Google Authenticator?
For the most convenient access to your account, CoinsBank recommends using Google Authenticator.
- First you must install Google Authenticator on your mobile device. You can find Google Authenticator in your mobile app store
- Then you must enable Google Authenticator in your CoinsBank account by:Logging in to your account
- Click on “Balance” at the top right corner of the page
- Then click on “Security Settings”
- Then scroll to “Google Two-Factor Authentication”
- Click “Enable Google Authenticator”
- Open the Google Authenticator app
- Select “Set up account”
- Select “Scan barcode”
- Scan the barcode
- From this point on you will be prompted to enter a Google Authenticator code which is automatically generated once you open the Google Authenticator app
Which fiat currencies are accepted by CoinsBank?
Currently CoinsBank works with the following fiat currencies:
- U.S. Dollars (USD)
- Euros (EUR)
- British Pounds (GBP)
CoinsBank is constantly striving to add more acceptable major fiat currencies from around the world.