E-commerce key account manager в Kimberly Clark
- Explore, identify and pursue KC’s category share growth opportunities within a customer/channel.
- Identify Key Customers from the stand point of strategic growth opportunities, generate and propose special joint business development programs for such a Customers.
- To reach and exceed sales targets for each client via managing perfect execution of a Customer plan.
- Implement agreed Customer Management strategy.
- To compile the best possible Customer Plan based on identified growth opportunities for each category actively involving Digital marketing, Digital shelf and Distributor management teams.
- Leading negotiations with the Customers actively involving all functions when necessary.
- Ensure of KC brands presence within the customers drives highest conversion and call for purchase.
- Control execution by Customer of reached agreements (digital shelf placement, number of SKUs listed, activities, leads, etc.)
- Monitor product ordering process to ensure shelf stock availability at all times, take proactive measures in case risk of OOS appears.
- Monitor execution of pricing strategy within customer\channel and take necessary actions to ensure its fulfilment.
- Coordinate paper turnover and payment process between Customer and Supplier (KC or Distributor).
- Monitor competition activities/actions, come up with counteracting proposals, approve and implement them.
- Attract, retain and develop talents.
- Complete all administration and reports within guidelines and on time.
- 3-5 years Key Account experience is must
- Good communication and presentation skills
- English knowledge is a big advantage
- PC advanced user
Please mention the Digitalization as the source of information regarding this position