The Technology of Blockchain has give many peoples in the world a huge amount of profits in the last few years from their investment in world of Cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is fully supporting a traceability system as blockchain can store the history of all transactions ever made and recreate the history and identify the origin of a product.
The use of the blockchain as a traceability system is useful both in terms of speedy identification of a certain product and investigation especially if it is contaminated. In a centralized system, information connectivity between the partners are required for an effective traceability system since one of the parties is the responsible for the data.
In a Blockchain system where the information is gathered and accessible for all parties connected, would have a shorter localization process of the goods if that is requested. in This time I will bring a summary of information about Disciplina is a multifunctional Blockchain.
Disciplina is a multifunctional blockchain for the projects in educational and recruiting spheres. It provides the transparency of work and creates conditions of maintaining confidentiality and reliability of information added by system participants.
Disciplina doesn’t use any other blockchains in its work, and is being developed for the demands of the educational and recruiting fields, taking into account the specificity of their work. Disciplina is an open-source blockchain. Any educational or recruiting service will be able to use it in their projects that store and process the personal data.
To create a multifunctional blockchain for keeping a unified register of academic achievement and qualifications to generate a scoring system for every user of our platform
1. To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility.
2. To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise.
3. To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions .
User mutual payments and prices in DSCP
Despite the fact that technically the transactions between ecosystem members will be done in token form, the account balance and course prices will be displayed in fiduciary currencies and will be automatically converted to DSCP tokens according to the current exchange rate.
Users will be able to pay for the courses and lessons in tokens, and make payments to another user or to an exchange. Services that integrate the Disciplina blockchain platform into their technological processes will be able to use native tokens or any other financial infrastructure for their transactions.
The users of the Disciplina platform will be able to issue a Cryptopay co-branding plastic card with the option of immediate conversion of DSCP tokens to fiat money. Users can control their accounts through their personal profile or via the mobile app.
Services that integrate the Disciplina blockchain platform into their technological processes will be able to use tokens and all the relevant interface for transactions.
Despite the fact that the Disciplina blockchain platform is being created primarily for the field of education, it uses all the capabilities both of blockchain technologies and of other recent trends in the fields of computer technologies and distributed systems. It is a wholly universal blockchain platform, well-suited for any other project that deals with the storage of personal data, such as work achievements or medical records.
Thus, Disciplina will become a multifunctional open blockchain that can be used by any services to manage personal achievements, experiences and other data.
To protect the system from fictitious educational institutions, Disciplina has an inbuilt Web of Trust, analogous to PGP, in its protocol. Each user will be able to choose the system participants they trust. The level of trust in the other system members will be calculated individually for each user. Disciplina network thus has no “verification centres”, which have an unlimited right to register or refuse the registration of an educational institution.
Disciplina will store confidential information, such as the courses, students’ tasks, grades, and test results. Therefore, public blockchain solutions, which store all of their transactions in open access Ethereum or EOS, for example are unacceptable. At the same time, private blockchain solutions, such as Hyperledger, do not provide enough verifiability of the data stored on them.
Web Of Trust will allow recruiters to know which educational institutions are worth cooperating with and which are not. The value of the grade given to the student will depend on the rating of the educational institution at the time the grade was awarded.
- Academic institutions - State and private offline and online organisations, children’s educational institutions, universities, academies, etc.
- Students - Any person that is studying, or would like to find an educational programme for themselves or for their friends and family.
- Tutors - Offline and online tutors, coaches, instructors, teachers, psychologists, mentors etc.
- HR-specialist - HR-agencies, private HR-specialists, platforms for personnel search and recruitment, employers and entrepreneurs.
Advantages of platform:
- Opportunity to store data about personal achievements in digital form and provide access to data through an integrated platform that ensures its timelessness and credibility.
- Disciplina is an open-source platform. Any education or recruitment service will be able to use blockchain in their project.
- Reliable information on student ratings, feedback and grades.
- An effective search tool based on candidates' achievements and areas of expertise.
- Monetize data stored on student academic achievement through trade to recruiters. Fulfillment of all parties' obligations is guaranteed, and cross border payment options provided.Opportunities for targeted education, when students have certain milestones with the completion of their work will be guaranteed within a particular organization.
Minting in DISCIPLINA
Unlike traditional PoW mining, the DISCIPLINA platform provides energy-efficient PoS minting. The users will get rewards for any productive activity devoted to transaction processing and supporting the network. The network rewards the users proportionally to the volume of DSCP tokens on the balance of each user.
88% of issued DSCP tokens will be distributed during the crowdsale, 10% of issued tokens are reserved for company founders, and 2% will be used for the bounty campaign.
- 40% – on marketing
- 30% – on project development
- 15% – on sales
- 10% – on legal services
- 5% – additional capital
- Token Name: DSCP
- Softcap : 3500 ETH
- Hardcap: 17 000 ETH
- Token rate: 0.0005 ETH
- accepted: ETH, BTC
- Main stage starts: April 27, 2018
- Crowdsale campaign ends: May 27, 2018
- Token price during the campaign: 1 DSCP = 0,0005 ETH or 1 ETH = 2000 DSCP
- Token Issued: 45 000 000 DSCP
TeachMePlease will be the first project to use the Disciplina blockchain TeachMePlease provides the conditions for efficient and effective cooperation between academic institutions and private tutors, and their students. TeachMePlease has no territorial borders, which allows schools and private tutors from around the world to offer their programmes to potential students anywhere on the planet.
We are developing a CRM/ERP cloud service based on a currently functioning marketplace. This service creates the conditions for effective cooperation between educational institutions, teachers, tutors, students, the b2b segment, and HR-specialists. The service will provide teachers with the tools to create educational content and to transfer knowledge, and the students with the tools for efficient learning.
TeachMePlease began as a convenient tool for the structured presentation of data, a system of reliable ratings and reviews, with an effective infrastructure and blockchain technology built into the platform.
For more information please visit links :
Website : https://disciplina.io/
Technical Paper : https://disciplina.io/yellowpaper.pdf
Telegram : https://t.me/tchmpls
Twitter : https://twitter.com/tchmpls_events
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tchmpls.events/