Digital marketing manager (1 year contract) в Visa
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Lead Visa digital and social strategy development
- Coordinate Visa digital and social strategy implementation
- Manage SMM agency incl. KPIs setting, monitoring of KPIs fulfilment, agency regular assessments, regular feedback to the agency. Ensure the agency is fulfilling their contractual obligations at
- local level
- Management of all Visa digital/social assets (groups in social media, Russian version of the web-site, etc.) including collaboration with the global and other regions teams on Visa digital assets
- performance improvement.
- Actively support and consult Visa Russia marketing team and corporate communication team on the effective way of using Visa digital assets for Visa marketing and communication campaigns as well as
- on client marketing campaigns.
- Actively support and consult Visa Russia marketing team and corporate communication team on effective campaign planning in digital, KPIs definition and monitoring for Visa marketing and communication campaigns as well as on client marketing campaigns
- Continually monitor all the new trends, tools, technologies in digital and social to identify new opportunities and recommend new strategies and solutions for more effective and efficient Visa Business goals achievement
- Continually monitor existing and potential competitor digital/social marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Feedback and update all staff as appropriate and recommend strategies and solutions
- Apply analysis of card payment trends, market opportunities, cardholder behaviour to digital/social marketing and plan in order to make strategic recommendations on future business direction.
- Manage the allocated budget for respective digital/social assets and activities and ensure all digital/social activities are performed within parameters fully an on time in accordance with Visa
- policies and requirements.
- Establish strong partnerships with internal (Visa Global teams, local marketing team and cross-functional teams) & external (agencies, partners, merchants, banks) teams to assist in the delivery
- of digital/social campaigns, which will add value to the Visa cardholder offerings and create profitable business opportunities.
- Actively support the global brand strategy by ensuring all campaigns comply with the brand strategy and visual and verbal guidelines & Visa policies.
- Effectively manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of a strategy including internal team, agencies, suppliers, merchants and banks and others as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a marketing foundation
- Significant experience in digital/social strategy, performance marketing, SMM (social media management), web-site management. 3-5 years in a digital agency or telecom/auto-moto/electronics/
- finance company would be advantageous.
- Innovative and creative thinker with a track record of delivery and ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
- Must be strong team player, able to work on multitask projects and in a multi-functional teams
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work
- environment, must be adaptive to change
- Must be self-confident and able to think on their feet
- Strong personal motivation and commitment
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Interest in sports, technology, gadgets, innovations is an advantage.
- Must be responsive and sociable
Please mention this Digitalization telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position