Digital brand activator в PepsiCo
- Execute and manage brand activations, working closely with regional marketing teams, eCommerce trading team & PSWB central team
- Full management of internal and external resources to deliver calendar on time & in full. Budget management, including: processing invoices and tracking monthly budgets in partnership with our finance partners
- Orchestrate digital media planning, buying and digital content launches for the market. Deliver clear reviews of activity performance vs. plan and define future recommendations to optimise / improve digital performance
- Drive online sales in partnership with trading team to build customer lifetime value through effective acquisition and retention strategies
- Own the retail components of PSWB concepts - providing informed recommendations and proactively leading internal and external teams through all stages of development. Constantly focus on refining, developing and innovating brand experience in retail to meet overall PSWB concept needs and strengthen our brands presence in retail
- Identify resources, competitive environment, possible partners, opportunity areas, etc… and together with the D2C Leadership Team propose activation plans and KPIs to ensure our brands are leaders of consumer engagement.
- Share best practise implementation and new findings with the European digital network. Including opportunities to Lift & Shift best practises, social media content synergies, cross-market agencies, and innovative technologies from partners. Support Test & Learn framework joint priorities to drive future growth aligned with eCommerce & BIS innovation team
- Manage relevant digital media partner relationships for your market & brands (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google), linking up closely with media and other agencies to unlock added value benefits
- Connectivity with local influencers, Customers teams and brand partners. Influence, connect and engage with the local opinion leaders in an authentic way to cultivate community and build a strong network of ambassadors and Tier 1 touchpoints for our brands.
- Active cultural trend watching, keeping up up to date with the strategic digital landscape (consumers, competitors, technologies, etc.) and thinking beyond our traditional business lines - all to identify new innovation-enabled business initiatives
Key Skills/Experience Required
- 3-4+ years of relevant digital/brand activation experience with proven results to innovatively build brand awareness, brand love and online sales using smart channels mix with a big focus on digital. Track record of delivery of results against tight deadlines.
- Digital Marketing expert: digital must be your passion. Constantly updated on new trends, social media fanatic, you should know and explain technologies relevance and best cases from brands around the globe but always from the brand management lens: understand consumer/user journey and insights, customers needs, the entire business cycle, business objectives and ROI principles.
- Data savvy - experience of identifying & influencing a consumer across channels based on behaviour
- Commercial - demonstrate that they value commercial results with examples of ROI delivery
- Solid knowledge around briefing process and managing agency relationships and deliverables. Significant understanding of production inclusive of materials, timelines, etc.
- Innovative, nimble and agile - comfortable challenging status quo, bringing creativity to problem-solving through the use of innovative frameworks and technological solutions
- Excellent communication skills - high capacity leadership to engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships, with an aptitude to galvanize teams and get buy in from a matrix organisation
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- Analytical skills - create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Project management - ability to manage multiple projects in a fast moving and ever changing environment with maturity and foresight to cope with input and changes, sometimes at the last minute.
- Creative, autonomous, results-oriented, with finger on the pulse of what pushes the city's culture forward.
- Strong ability to inspire others - being able to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Proven professional digital marketing experience:Co-development of the digital consumer journey
- Analytical competency to optimize and hone digital experience
- Web production
- Server service management: infrastructure, CRM and Database optimization
- Digital media planning and execution
- SEM and e-commerce practices
Please mention the Digitalization telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position