Telegram for Andriod v4.2.2 (1059) arm-v7a
Optima E7.1 3G TT7071MG
Bug #1 - Sending inline-message to read-only group.
1. Get any inline-message button
2. Choose croup where you have read-only restriction
3. "@botusername"-message is hidden under "The admins of this group have restricted you from writing here" and you cant access it.
4. And here it is in chat list.
5. Via 3-point-button you can acces this menu to choose other recent bots inline-messages
6. Choos any of this bots to get acces to keyboard so you can delete those hidden message.
Bug #2 - Select+copy for message doesnt show timestamp (as it does in Desktop version).
username, [dd.mm.yy HH:nn]
Bug #3 - Inline-message menu sometimes doesnt appear.
1. Menu not appeared
2. Same inline-message - menu appeared (probably reason is selected chat - if it wasnt opened recently - menu wont appear)
3. Small bonus - selecting source-bot doesnt show any message in editbox, but shows ghost-message in select-menu (disappears when chat list is opened)
Feature #1 - Option to show\hide "seconds" in messages timestamp.
Feature #2 - Edit-like option for other users messages.
Right now, if you want to copy part of other user message - you have to:
1. click on message;
2. copy it;
3. hold on editbox to enable menu;
4. click on "Paste";
5. other stuff.
Adding Edit-like option will combine three steps (2, 3, 4) in one.
Feature #3 - Clear editbox.
Ok, we copied part of message from Feature #2 (or just misclicked on some message and have it in our editbox), now we have to manually delete every symbol (or select all and delete). Adding "X" button (like with inline-messages in Bug #3) will help.