Client Specialist, Advisory and Investment Management в Thomson Reuters
- Provide high level specialized training on product and functionality.
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to be successful.
- Identify “at risk” customers/end users and tactically focus on retaining them.
- Timely capture of end user intelligence in appropriate Customer Relationship Management system.
- Provide customer feedback to product development/SBU and represent the “voice of the customer”.
- Participate in strategic migration activities as required.
- Regular value-add meetings with key users.
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing high quality service and support.
- At least two years of experience interacting with financial professionals either in a trading, service, training, help desk, account management or sales role.
- Specialized market knowledge in Corporate Finance, Macroeconomics or Investment Banking
- Good knowledge of Russian market and customer business needs and workflows.
- Strong Excel skills (experience in building financial models).
- Excellent listening and communication skills and ability to create and develop relationships.
- Continuous self-learner who keeps abreast of market developments, content and technology.
- Preferred knowledge of Thomson Reuters products, content and infrastructure.
- Financial Modeling knowledge preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with team members including other Client Specialists, Sales Specialists, Account Managers and management.
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- University degree and relevant work experience required
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position