Chief Economist at Treasury Department в International investment bank
- Providing recommendations on Treasury strategy towards stock market, search of investment opportunities and their rationale for the Bank's trading portfolio;
- Financial markets reviews generation, participation in the preparation of regular analytical reports and presentations for Treasury Department;
- Valuation of private and public companies using various methods, realization of fundamental and technical analysis;
- Financial modeling;
- Estimation of share’s/companies’ fair value;
- Analysis of current financial and operational index of company activities based on public reports, generate long-term forecast and define entry/exit criteria for each position;
- Developing of financial and analytical valuation techniques including Derivatives;
- Preparation of presentation materials enclosing analytics on Treasury activities.
- University degree in economics/math/physics and mathematics;
- CFA and other additional professional certifications in the field of investment analysis will be an advantage.
- Experience in analysis of financial markets, shares / bonds portfolio in banking sector for at least 3 years;
- Work experience in international organizations and/or international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including IIB member states (top 40) and/or a relevant position in dedicated governmental bodies in the Bank’s member states – preferred.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Deep knowledge of stocks and bonds fundamental and technical analysis both Russian and foreign issuers;
- Knowledge of financial modeling techniques;
- Experience in preparation of analytical reports, proposals and presentations in Russian and English languages;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Access) and experience with terminals of information and analysis systems Bloomberg, Reuters;
- Russian language at the level of Advanced and higher, English at the level of Intermediate and above;
- Knowledge of second foreign language of IIB member-states is a plus and an advantage under otherwise equal conditions.
- Job location – Moscow, 7 Mashi Poryvaevoy street
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances.
Please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position