1. Which element has the lowest melting point?
2. The element with the highest densi-111:
3. The lightest metal:
4. The element with the highest boiling point:
5. The most abundant elements in the Sun in the correct order:
6. Which element has the second highest density?
7. The most abundant metal in human body:
8. What percent of the atmosphere is Oxygen?
9. What percent of the mass of human body is Oxygen?
10. Select the correct order of abundance in the atmosphere:
11. The most common element on the earth's crust by mass:
12. The most abundant element in the moon:
13. Which metal has the highest melting point?
14. The most abundant metal in Earth:
15. The element with atomic number 100:
16. Water has maximum density at ______ degree Celsius:
17. The gas using for filling balloons:
18. Beryllium aluminum silicate is known as:
19. The isotope using for radio carbon dating:
20. Which is not correctly matched?
Ans:- Helium-Chemical sun
21. The best non-metallic conductor of electricity:
22. The first Trans Uranic element:
23. Most chemically reactive element?
24. The colour of sodium vapour lamp:
25. The essential constituent chlorophyll:
26. The first to isolate aluminium from bauxite:
Ans:- Charles Martin Hall
27. The main constituent of bone:
Ans:- Calcium phosphate
28. Which is used for the vulcanisation of rubber:
29. The most abundant inert gas:
30. Which is known as the 'metal of future'?
31.Galvanisation is the process of coating of on other metals.
32. What is known as the ling of poi-sons'?
33. What is used in fire works for red flame?
34. The first element that was produced artificially:
35. Chemical used for artificial rain:
Ans:- Silver iodide
36. The rarest metal:
37. The best conductor of heat and electricity:
38. The most electropositive stable element:
39. Barium imparts _____ colour to flames:
40. What is known as 'little silver'?
41. What is used as an X ray radio contrast agent?
42. Semi conductor used for making integrated circuits:
43. Number of Hydrogen atoms in a water molecule:
44. The only substance in exists in nature in three three forms- solid, liquid and gas:
45. Atomic number of Carbon:
46. Which is known as 'universal sol-vent'?
47. The total number of natural elements:
48. The poisonous gas emited from the engines of two wheelers:
Ans:- Carbon Monoxide
49. Gas filled in the tyres of aeroplanes:
Ans:- Helium I
50. The pH value of water:
51. Element which is used in Torch cell:
52. Non metal element present in liq-uid state:
53. Purest form of water:
Ans:- Rain water
54. Water has minimum density at _____ degree Celsius.
55. The most abundant salt in sea water:
Ans:- Sodium chloride
56. Colour of hydrogen gas:
57. Water is known as:
Ans:- Blue gold
58. Which is known as 'Chemical Sun'?
59. Which is known as 'Yellow Cake'?
Ans:- Uranium oxide
60. Element formed during hydrogen bomb explosion:
61. Which symbol is incorrect?
62. Ozone is a/an _____:
63. Nucleon is:
64. Element present in DNA and RNA:
65. Element present in all explosives:
66. Ithai-Ithai disease is caused by:
67. Which element. has the name with the meaning 'stranger'?
68. Sweetest natural sugar:
69. Colour of chlorine vapour lamp:
70. The chemical that causes acid rain:
Ans:- Sulphur dioxide
71. Phenol is also known as:
Ans:- Carbolic acid