Business Sales and Delivery Executive в IBMJob Description
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages. We will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, you will gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities. You'll be challenged and supported in an environment that embraces individual differences and rewards your best work. You'll find everything you need to continue building your career at one of the most successful companies in history. But it's up to you how you get there - you'll be the one in charge, putting forward your ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how to get the job done.
As a Business Sales and Delivery Executive you may take either a strategic or tactical view of a company's total business. You will work proactively with clients to refine their current business strategy or develop a new strategy in line with competitive and market forces. You will also identify strategic capabilities needed to create and sustain one or more sources of competitive advantage. These capabilities may come in the form of process, information technology, organization enablement, or knowledge. You will identify best practices and client performance gaps, if any. You will use tools to identify, align, and change the factors that affect performance, stability, and teaming and develops comprehensive transformation recommendations. You will focus on individual / team / department / operational objectives. IBM client teams will look to you for guidance as an expert advisor.
The Business Sales and Delivery Executive helps to:
- Assist in the creation of an organization's Procurement/HR/Finance&Accounting Vision;
- Identify ways to optimize operations and processes per the company strategy;
- Define and outline a road-map to achieve their vision for the Procurement/HR/Finance&Accounting function of the future;
- Assist in the selection, design and implementation of shared services / outsourcing solutions.
Providing expertise and knowledge to IBM clients and prospects by mapping their business requirements to IBM solution capabilities through a structured and disciplined process that engages both the line of business and financial professional.
- Utilizing your consulting skills, business knowledge, and expertise to effectively design and model processes, develop solutions and integrate them with applications;
- Communicate financial transformation solutions into the clients’ business environments to achieve client expected business results;
- Establishing your credibility and build trust with client organizations.
Important skills for job role:
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment;
- Great selling and negotiation skills (Shared services centers/outsourcing projects as a must);
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Proven communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Broad background, and presentation skills necessary to build credibility and trust with the prospective customer;
- Demonstrated ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Understands other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team / enterprise;
- Understands incremental delivery and the value of performance metrics;