We design and develop mobile apps, websites and scalable backend services. As interdisciplinary specialists, we have years of experience in multiple technologies and delivering high-end tailored solutions.
We always focus on both the needs of our the partners and the experience of our end-user. We combine the speed, perspective and creativity of a start-up with the reliability and quality of a partner with years of experience.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy building great software? Are you looking forward to make software that connects people in a better way, everywhere? Do you take pleasure in solving tough problems like scalability in a distributed system?
Come join us!
We are looking for an experienced back-end developer with hands-on experience building distributed systems with Java and/or Erlang. He/She must be passionate about technology with a continuous learning attitude and up-to-date knowledge.
- Good communication skills in English (verbally and written)
- Passion for mobile applications
- Being pro-active and goal oriented
- Analytical, capable of working independently as well as being a team-player
- Minimum 3 years of experience in back-end software development is required
- Experience with network programming and protocols is required
- Deep knowledge of either Object-oriented or functional programming paradigms is required. Both is a plus
- Experience with one of Erlang or Java is required. Experience with both is a plus
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is required
- Experience with distributed systems
Will be a plus
- Experience with Ejabberd
- Experience with XMPP, SIP
What we offer
You will be having the unique opportunity to work on state-of-the-art products. NGTI is a company with plenty of possibilities to take responsibilities and grow within the company. You will be working in a dynamic, informal and international environment with people from more than 10 different countries. Good salary and secondary benefits.
- 25 days of paid leave
- Competitive pay
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 30% ruling for expats
- Relocation assistance
- Free fruit, snacks and drinks
- Great coffee
- International team
- Centrally located office
- Regular company lunches
- Yearly team event
Communication and all issues related to the position are curated by the recruitment partner of NGTI.