Android Theming Variables Glossary: Settings
@snejugal, @SventraPopizz, @NeoKio, @AlexStrNik
Android Theming Variables Glossary: Settings@snejugal, @SventraPopizz, @NeoKio, @AlexStrNik
This part of Android Theming Variables Glossary is about Settings.
- windowBackgroundGrayShadow sets the shadow color between sections in Settings.
- changephoneinfo_image sets the color of two SIM-cards and arrow between them in Settings → Phone.
- sessions_devicesImage sets the color of phone and tablet image when you signed in only on one device, shown in Settings → Privacy and Security → Active Sessions.
Stickers and Themes sections
- stickers_menu sets the color of three dots icon beside a sticker pack or a theme.
- stickers_menuSelector sets the ripple color when you tap the three dots icon.
- featuredStickers_addedIcon sets the color of the check mark you can see beside an added sticker pack or selected theme.
- featuredStickers_addButton sets the background of the “Add” buttons.
- featuredStickers_addButtonSelected sets the background of an “Add” button when you press the button.
- featuredStickers_buttonText sets the color of the “Add” or “Remove” (on chat emoji panel) text on buttons.
- featuredStickers_buttonProgress sets the color of the progress circle when a sticker pack is being added or removed (on chat emoji panel).