Which One is the Best GunSafe For Your Small Gun?James Call.
Do you know why you always need a gun safe for your home? Do you know how many people now using them for security? If you getting know that it will be the amazing and shocking for you.
Every time people think about their security. In USA almost 80% of gun owner using Gunsafe for protect their gun and inportant documnets. In this post, I'm going to be give you a most popular gun safe review for you. Here we go
You May Like This: https://www.sweethomeview.com/best-in-wall-gun-safe/
Barska AX11224 Small Biometric Safe
Barska is one of the most respected manufacturers of biometric gun safes. This small safe is just the right size for keeping your handguns and other small harmful objects out of the hands of curious children and other innocents and still roomy enough to also store important documents, jewelry, coins, and other valuables.
With this home safe, the biometric feature adds a level of deterrent for thieves; yet, with just the swipe of your finger, you gain immediate access. With Barska, you have the peace of mind knowing that your valuables are protected and that you will not be frustrated with a failed biometric mechanism when you do want to access your safe.
The Barska AX11224 fingerprint safe is roomy enough to store your handguns and ammo and yet small enough to conceal or to easily transport if you have to. Or, if you really want to discourage someone from taking off with the safe, you can bolt this safe down with the enclosed mounting hardware.
- Biometric handgun safe opens with fingerprint recognition technology
- 1/16" (16 gauge) steel body with 3/16" door
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.5 W x 7.75 H x 14.5 D inches
- Interior Dimensions: 16.25 W x 7 H x 12 D inches
- Stores up to 30 unique fingerprints
- Motorized two solid steel locking bolts
- Mounting hardware included
- Two backup keys included
- Protective floor mat
- Silent stealth mode
- Compact design makes this safe easily concealable
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (included)
- Backed by one-year limited warranty
- CA DOJ approved
- Reliable fingerprint reading
- Portable — can be used as a car gun safe
- Compact, yet roomy
- Easily concealable
- Easy to use
- Biometric safe makes a beep when operating
- Not an easy access with key — you must use an Allen wrench to remove screw from side of name plate before you can use the key
- Instructions are not very clear
Need More Information?
If you want to know more about the Barska AX11224 Small Biometric Safe, or any gun safe related information , than visit us at https://www.sweethomeview.com/