Top Startup Incubators and Accelerators to Apply To
What Are the Advantages to Applying to Top Startup Accelerators and Top Startup Incubators in The World?
Applying to top startup incubators in the world and excellent accelerator programs is only going to prove to be super advantageous for your brand. Your company will realize its true potential and you can plan for it with the help of the consultants and other resources available at the incubator environment.
Moreover, you will also gain access to several resources such as:
· Access to great funding resources that will help you establish your company.
· Ability to use various equipment that will help you figure out what works best for your brand.
· Professional guidance from counselors, mentors, and other experts in your niche will be readily available at the top startup incubators and accelerators that you will be working with – this will further help you map out your strategies and form a viable action plan for your business.
· Your networking abilities will be greatly enhanced and you will find it much easier to make new contacts, find new clients, and become a significant and noticeable business in your niche.
· You will get access to a professional environment and a workspace that will allow you to get into the business-oriented mindset as you work there with your employees and mentors.
· You will also get access to webinars, seminars, workshops, and other programs that are related to your industry and your business. These will greatly help out in establishing a much more educated setting for your company.
· You can save so much time and money while working with startup accelerators or top startup incubators in the world. You will have access to a cost-effective workspace and you also won’t have to worry about going on the wrong track since the incubator or accelerator will be monitoring your actions and guiding you through the process!
What Are the Top Startup Incubators and Accelerators That Can Benefit Your Business?
Techstars: This American accelerator was founded in 2006 and is based in Boston, Colorado, and is one of the top startup accelerators. There are about 1,557 investments and 1600 companies admitted to their accelerator program with the capitalization of $18.3 billion.
Y-Combinator: This is a seed accelerator program that was founded in March 2005 and is based in Mountain View California. It has helped launch more than 2,000 companies and the combined estimate of its companies was more than $1, 55 billion in 2019. Companies like Airbnb, Stripe, Coinbase, and Dropbox were launched by Y Combinator. It funds $120K to new startups and it has made 1,834 investments.
Plug and Play: This early-stage accelerator and investor is based in Sunnyvale, California in Silicon Valley and runs two programs each year with 200 venture capitalists and 300 corporate partners! The organization has invested in 731 companies, has raised a total of $7 billion, and has invested in companies such as PayPal, Le