Teen Porn King

🛑 ALL INFORMATION CLICK HERE 👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻
Teen Porn King
Create your free account or log in for more features.
Please enter email address to continue
Please enter valid email address to continue
Chrome
Safari
Continue
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.
February 26, 2013 / 11:00 PM
/ CBS Philadelphia
WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – She's just a teenager, and she claims it's not her in the explicit online video.
But the pictures and the circumstances appear to tell a different story.
When Melissa King was crowned Miss Delaware Teen USA, it was a proud moment for some in Bethany Beach.
Shortly after though, media reports began circulating about a pornographic video posted on a website, and then King resigned her title on Tuesday morning via a letter from her lawyer.
A spokesperson for the Miss Delaware Teen USA pageant confirmed King resigned Tuesday.
"I would like to confirm to you that the Miss Delaware Teen USA pageant has received a resignation letter from Miss King's attorney," said pageant spokeswoman Dara Busch, of Rubenstein Public Relations.
The woman on the video looks and sounds like the former Miss Delaware Teen USA.
It starts with the woman clothed, on a bed, answering questions from a cameraman about her involvement in pageants.
According to published reports, King has denied that the person in the sex tape is her.
But a side by side picture of the girl in the tape and Melissa King reveals many similarities.
On the video, the woman is asked why she decided to do a sex tape. She says she "thought it would be fun," and that she "needed the money."
News of King's resignation came as a surprise to people in Bethany Beach.
"You hate to see anything like this happen," one person said.
Attempts to reach King directly to find out if she resigned her title – which she won last November – were unsuccessful.
First published on February 26, 2013 / 11:00 PM
© 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.
©2022 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Sunday, Oct 16th 2022
12AM
5°C
3AM
5°C
5-Day Forecast
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next
Embed icon
Embed Most Watched Videos
By embedding this you agree to our terms and conditions
Cancel
Copy code
Tick icon
Code copied
Site
Web
Enter search term:
Search
Tory MPs Go Public With Demands Liz Truss Quit As Prime Minister
Iran: At least four dead in Evin prison fire
One killed in Scots horror blast as emergency services scramble to scene
US President Biden calls Truss's economic policies 'a mistake'
Just Stop Oil activist covers luxury car showroom in paint as others block Park Lane
Andrew & Fergie spotted together after Ghislaine Maxwell’s jail interview
Body of serial killer Peter Tobin cremated and dumped at sea
King Charles to sell 12 of Queen's prized racehorses and 'wind down' operation
Man charged with murder of wife and daughter after bodies found in Suffolk house
Russia ‘incapable of producing missiles at rate they are being used’
Home
News
U.S.
Sport
TV&Showbiz
Australia
Femail
Health
Science
Money
Travel
Video
Best Buys
Discounts
Published: 20:36 BST, 26 February 2013 | Updated: 13:26 BST, 27 February 2013
Miss Delaware Teen USA has resigned after allegations that a porn video of her has surfaced on the internet.
Though previously denying any such video existed, Melissa King, 18, officially gave up her crown today.
A spokesperson for the Miss Teen USA pageant released a statement saying: 'I would like to confirm the Miss Delaware Teen USA pageant has received a resignation letter from Miss King’s attorney.'
The video is believed to have been shot some time in June 2012. At the beginning of the video, a girl in a purple patterned dress who looks very like Melissa sits on a bed and answers questions from the man behind the camera.
Porn: At the beginning of the video, a girl in a purple patterned dress who looks very like Melissa sits on a bed and answers questions from the man behind the camera
With Donald Trump: Miss Delaware Teen USA Melissa King resigned her crown today after facing questions about an online sex video whose title claims to star her
Similarities: King’s birthday is in March, according to the Miss Delaware Teen USA website, the same as the girl in the porn video
King was crowned Miss Delaware Teen USA in November, four months after the sex footage was shot.
The man asks her when she turned 18, she replies: 'Three months ago, in March.'
King’s birthday is in March, according to the Miss Delaware Teen USA website.
The interviewer then asks her what made her want to do her first adult video.
'I thought it'd be fun and it sounded like I needed the money,' the young girl says. 'So I just decided to do it.'
The interviewer asks more questions, including if she has a boyfriend, when was the last time she had sex and how old she was the first time she had sex.
According to Delaware Online , the interview then fades to another set of questions where she is asked about being a 'Miss. A Miss Teen?'
Allegations: A porn website posted a sex video on Monday featuring a woman who looks and sounds like Melissa King claiming it is the teen pageant winner
Melissa wrote on her Facebook on Sunday: 'I'm about to turn 19 and so much has changed for the better in my life in the past year... Nothing can bring me down:)'
When the woman acts reluctant to talk about it, he says 'I’m not going to say the state or anything. ... You did beauty pageants?”
'I’ve done them, yes,' she responds.
The video was posted on a porn website on Monday. On Sunday, Melissa posted this message on her Facebook page: 'A year ago almost, I turned 18.
I'm about to turn 19 and so much has changed for the better in my life in the past year... Nothing can bring me down:)'
A rep for the pageant said they have already reached out to the first runner-up Hailey Lawler in order to replace King.
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
Published by Associated Newspapers Ltd
Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group
KEEP MIAMI NEW TIMES FREE...
Since we started Miami New Times , it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we'd like to keep it that way. With local media under siege, it's more important than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" program, allowing us to keep offering readers access to our incisive coverage of local news, food and culture with no paywalls.
Sponsored Content From: [%sponsoredBy%]
[%title%]
The content you see here is paid for by the advertiser or content provider whose link you click on, and is recommended to you by Revcontent. As the leading platform for native advertising and content recommendation, Revcontent uses interest based targeting to select content that we think will be of particular interest to you. We encourage you to view your opt out options in Revcontent's Privacy Policy
Want your content to appear on sites like this? Increase Your Engagement Now!
Want to report this publisher's content as misinformation? Submit a Report
Become a member to support the independent voice of South Florida
and help keep the future of New Times FREE
The content you see here is paid for by the advertiser or content provider whose link you click on, and is recommended to you by Revcontent. As the leading platform for native advertising and content recommendation, Revcontent uses interest based targeting to select content that we think will be of particular interest to you. We encourage you to view your opt out options in Revcontent's Privacy Policy
Want your content to appear on sites like this? Increase Your Engagement Now!
Want to report this publisher's content as misinformation? Submit a Report
Sandy Alcántara, who'd damned well better be your 2022 NL Cy Young Award winner, pitches against the Milwaukee Brewers in his final start of the season — yet another gem.
Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images
Support the independent voice of Miami and
help keep the future of New Times free.
KEEP MIAMI NEW TIMES FREE...
Since we started Miami New Times , it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we'd like to keep it that way. With local media under siege, it's more important than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" program, allowing us to keep offering readers access to our incisive coverage of local news, food and culture with no paywalls.
Ryan Yousefi is a freelance writer for Miami New Times , a lover of sports, and an expert consumer of craft beer and pho. Hanley Ramirez once stole a baseball from him and to this day still owes him $10.
Twitter:
@rizzmiggiz
Sponsored Content From: [%sponsoredBy%]
[%title%]
Become a member to support the independent voice of South Florida
and help keep the future of New Times FREE
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our
terms of use ,
our cookies policy , and our
privacy policy
The Miami New Times may earn a portion of sales from products & services purchased through links on our site from our
affiliate partners.
©2022
Miami New Times, LLC. All rights reserved.
Miami's independent source of
local news and culture
Gus Garcia-Roberts
May 12, 2011
4:00AM
In early 2010, Tyler Chanel Evans, a 19-year-old exotic dancer, took under her wing a pretty, homeless girl who said her name was Bieyanka. The girl had been standing for hours outside a convenience store with an overstuffed duffel bag. A few days later, the waif stole Evans's expired learner's permit and copied her social security number.
The samaritan stripper filed a police report, but nothing came of it.
Then Bieyanka ran wild, adopting Evans's identity and racking up criminal charges including possession of a stolen vehicle and grand larceny. The girl skipped court appearances, so Evans was arrested twice. Once she was even jailed for 13 hours.
"I'm pissed off, but I have to give the girl some props," Evans says. "She's savvy. She definitely outwitted me."
Bieyanka, it seems, outwitted many people. She wasn't 20 as she had told Evans, but a 15-year-old runaway from Palm Beach Shores. She persuaded the State of Nevada — perhaps with an adult's help — to improperly issue her a driver's license in Evans's name. And using that license, she duped Miami pornographers into illegally hiring her to have sex onscreen.
At least that's the way Evans and lawyers for Brickell-based online porn giant Reality Kings tell it. In December 2010, the girl's mother, Sherrita Smalley, sued RK Netmedia, Reality Kings' owner, for disseminating a video in which the 15-year-old — using the stage name "Bieyanka Moore" — stripped nude, had intercourse, and traded oral sex with a 24-year-old man.
The company, according to the suit, profited from "sexual battery, statutory rape, [and] child pornography." Mark A. Glassman, Smalley's attorney, contends Evans was "one of the adults involved" in a loose cabal to get the underage girl into porn. "This is a lot more complex than [Bieyanka] showed up and got in a movie," he says. "A 15-year-old did not orchestrate this alone."
Despite plentiful evidence, RK refuses to concede the runaway is the same person shown in the porn. The company's lawyer, Stuart I. Grossman, adds, "The bottom line is RK did everything it could to verify the actress's age."
According to a California birth certificate, the girl — we'll call her Carissa — was born in Los Angeles January 25, 1995, to a 21-year-old single mom. Address records show the family bounced among five residences in the Sacramento area. In 2002, a photo of 7-year-old Carissa, shown sweetly stringing beads at a farmers' market, was featured in the Sacramento Bee . After a brief stay in New Mexico, they moved to Henderson, Nevada — just outside Las Vegas – where Carissa's grandparents lived.
Sometime before 2010, the family moved to Palm Beach Shores. But an apartment in a dingy, pale-green complex on Sandal Lane couldn't hold Carissa. On a late afternoon in January last year, she disappeared with a 14-year-old female high school classmate, according to news reports at the time. The duo was finally recovered in Miami four days later after clubbing in South Beach.
Carissa took off again almost immediately. This time she made it all the way back to Nevada, where she befriended Evans. The young stripper says the girl called herself "Bieyanka" and claimed to be 20 years old: "She was tall" — five-foot-ten — "and fully developed," Evans says. She had a pierced navel, a tattoo of small red stars along the left side of her neck, and the full name of her 20-something boyfriend, Teddy, sloppily inked on the back of her neck. She didn't want to use her ID to get into clubs, she once explained to Evans, because "some people in the mob in Florida were looking for her."
Evans soon lost contact with Carissa, she says, and didn't discover the learner's permit had been stolen until much later. It appears the minor, perhaps with help, used Evans's ID and social security number to obtain a valid learner's permit through the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles. A spokesperson there says that to renew an expired permit, a written driving test is required but no additional documentation is necessary. Carissa also would have had to forge Evans's signature.
According to a recent court filing, Carissa hooked up with John O'Byrne, a New Jersey-based porn talent rep. "I cannot speak to you about this matter," O'Byrne said when reached by New Times .
Last July 23, according to the filing by RK Chief Operating Officer Mauricio Botero, porn director Ashley Billington received an email from O'Byrne advertising the services of a new starlet: "Stage name: Bieyanka." O'Byrne claimed her birthday was November 19, 1990 — that of Tyler Evans.
Though Bieyanka's video would be uploaded to realitykings.com , according to attorney Glassman, it was produced by a separate company, LLL Advertising, Inc. That firm is owned by Michael D. Imber, better known as "Icey" Mike, the diamond-loving manager of failed MMA fighter Kimbo Slice. Imber did not respond to a request for comment.
On August 13, Carissa showed up with O'Byrne at the filming location: a pearl-white, $1.1 million, four-bedroom house at 1500 NW 118th Ave. in Plantation. The home is owned by 1500 Plantation, LLC, a company registered to Jeffrey Greenberg, who according to state corporation records, is the manager of Reality Kings, LLC.
According to COO Botero, Carissa and O'Byrne were first turned away from the shoot because she had only the Nevada license to prove her age. They "returned later the same day" with a social security printout from a Fort Lauderdale government office, and Carissa was allowed to proceed.
Her partner for the shoot was Fernando Marrero, a prolific bisexual 24-year-old porn star who uses the stage name "Chris Commando." (Marrero did not respond to a note left at his sizable Miramar home.)
On September 7, the resulting 33-minute video was released in the series C*m Fiesta on realitykings.com , where it was viewable for a buck. "She's a bit shy at first, but once she gets a little warmed up, she's ready for some real fun," the accompanying description read. "It's not long before innocent-looking Bieyanka is screaming for more dick."
The same day the video was uploaded, according to RK's lawyers, an anonymous tipster called the company's customer support number to warn that Bieyanka was underage. The video was pulled "immediately" and RK notified the FBI, the company claimed in court.
The actress apparently did her part to keep her fledgling porn career alive. A Twitter user purporting to be Bieyanka — and certainly displaying an adolescent's grasp of spelling — declared, "OMFG! Ok I know there is a rumor going on that im 15 ever scence my prono came out..well Im not! Everything will b set straight soon every1."
Bob Abrams of Nevada Child Seekers, which had posted online a missing-person flyer featuring Carissa's photo, received an urgent phone call from a young woman who might have been the runaway. "She said that the photo was wrong and to take it down," recalls Abrams, who told her to go to the police. She didn't.
The lawsuit against RK Netmedia, which Sherrita Smalley filed in Miami-Dade court this past December, is still developing. Attorney Grossman says Imber's LLL Advertising will soon be added as a defendant. Florida criminal law decrees that "a minor's misrepresentation of his or her age... may not be raised as a defense" in statutory rape prosecution.
Despite the suit, Bieyanka Moore's video and stills remain easily viewable on aggregating sites online — despite the pleas of Carissa's family members, who seven months ago posted on several sites: "This is child pornography, and your site can and will face charges!"
According to her mother's lawyer, Glassman, Carissa is now being detained in Nevada, where she's speaking to FBI investigators.
But the saga continues for her real-life alter ego, Tyler Chanel Evans. She was recently called to a Budget Suites in a seedy part of Vegas after Carissa vandalized a hotel room. Then, on April 25, Evans was cuffed on an open warrant for grand larceny and possession of a stolen vehicle. Carissa had given cops Evans's ID when she had first been arrested for the crime. "Wrong subject booked," the judge wrote in the case file. "The individual was a minor who is being dealt with in the juvenile system. Case dismissed."
Thanks to the police report documenting her claim of a stolen ID, Evans says she was able to stay out of jail: "Now I keep the report in my back pocket."
UM Researchers Chase Campus Squirrels With Fake Cats and Hawks to Study Animals' Warning Language
Posh Brickell Condo Claims Contractor Stole Thousands While Residents Suffered
Ultra-Goer Died From Synthetic Drug Alpha-PVP
Authentic $810 Jimmy Choo Crystal Bow Heels 36
Fashion starry sky natural stone silver ring
Ryan Yousefi
Teamskeet Com Porn Videos
New Iranian Sex
Xxx Hard Little