Stepfather Rapes

🛑 ALL INFORMATION CLICK HERE 👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻
Stepfather Rapes
Hit ' Enter ' to see the full results.
He has been remanded for seven days.
Nik Ezanee
This site uses functional cookies and external scripts to improve your experience. Accept
The victim was traumatised and was also scared to tell her mother about the incidents.
By Sadho Ram
— 19 Sep 2020, 02:23 PM
Over the week, a 16-year-old girl confided to her school counsellor about her stepfather raping her from March until June this year at their house in Petaling Jaya during the movement control order (MCO)
According to Petaling Jaya Police chief Assistant Commissioner (ACP) Nik Ezanee Mohd Faisal, the 41-year-old stepfather allegedly raped the girl back in 2019 and continued to do so this year during the almost three-month-long partial lockdown period in the country amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. "The victim was traumatised and suffered from depression," Nik Ezanee said in a statement, adding that the 16-year-old was also scared to tell her mother about the incidents. "However, she finally confided in her counselling teacher on Monday, 14 September, and subsequently lodged a police report," he added, as reported by The Star last night, 18 September. The police report was lodged at 11.26am on Tuesday 15 September.
The stepfather has since been arrested
ACP Nik Ezanee said police arrested the 41-year-old man on Wednesday, 16 September.
The case is being investigated under Section 376B of the Penal Code, which covers incest and carries a punishment of 10 to 30 years imprisonment with whipping. In addition to the stepfather's arrest and week-long remand, police have also summoned a number of individuals to facilitate the investigation, according to a report in Malaysiakini .
Meanwhile, the victim has been referred to a hospital
The victim has to go through a medical examination at the hospital. Anyone who may have information about the case has been urged to contact the police at 03-79662222.
Image for illustration purposes only.
These Malaysian organisations aim to help survivors of rape and sexual assault:
1. WOMEN'S AID ORGANISATION (WAO) Operating hours: 24-hour Contact: +603-79563488 SMS/WhatsApp: +6018-9888058 Website | Facebook | Twitter 2. ALL WOMEN'S ACTION SOCIETY (AWAM) Operating hours: Weekdays (9.30am - 4.30pm) Contact: +603-78770224 WhatsApp: +6016-2284221 | +6016-2374221 Email: telenita@awam.org.my Website | Facebook | Twitter 3. WOMEN'S CENTRE FOR CHANGE PENANG (WCC PENANG) Operating hours: Weekdays (9am - 5pm) Contact: +604-2280342 | +604-3988340 WhatsApp: +6011-31084001 | +6016-4390698 Email: wcc@wccpenang.org Website | Facebook | Twitter 4. SARAWAK WOMEN FOR WOMEN SOCIETY (SWWS) Operating hours: Monday to Friday (9am to 5.30pm) Contact: +6082-422660 SMS/WhatsApp: +6013-8044285 Email: sarswws@gmail.com Website | Facebook | Twitter 5. SABAH WOMEN'S ACTION-RESOURCE GROUP (SAWO) Operating hours: Monday to Friday (9am to 2pm) Contact: +6088-280200 Email: sawo.women@yahoo.com Website | Facebook | Twitter 6. PROTECT AND SAVE THE CHILDREN (PS THE CHILDREN) Operating hours: Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.30pm) Contact: +6016-2273065 | +6016-7213065 WhatsApp: +6016-7213065 Email: protect@psthechildren.org.my Website | Facebook | Twitter
Last week, a man in Singapore was sentenced to 23 months in jail on one charge of molesting a victim under the age of 14:
The man, aged 51, connected with the child on TikTok, where he pretended to be a 25-year-old. He convinced the primar...
Recently, a woman was hit by a trailer after falling off her motorcycle:
Both the husband and wife are deaf and they have a seven-month-old child.
Read more trending stories on SAYS:
A man, Mohd Zofrie Zulhilmie, who had identified himself as the deputy president of Gabungan Mahasiswa Islam Se-Malay...
The two Malaysian suspects are currently being detained at Sungai Buloh Prison while five Chinese nationals have yet ...
The driver of the car, however, claimed that it was not blocking the entrance of the woman's house.
We'll send a list to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!
Happy to have you on board! You are now subscribed to the SAYS newsletter!
We're processing now, please wait...
SAYS is Malaysia's social news company. Get highlights of hottest news and must-share stories every day.
A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Sometimes our articles will try to help you find the right product at the right price. We may receive payment from third parties for publishing this content or when you make a purchase through the links on our sites.
Nationwide News Pty Ltd © 2022. All times AEDT (GMT +11). Powered by WordPress.com VIP
More stories to check out before you go
A woman has spoken about the years of horrendous abuse she endured by a man who kidnapped her at 11-years-old. WARNING: Graphic.
An evil stepfather has been found guilty of raping his stepdaughter for decades and impregnating her nine times — in a case bearing a chilling resemblance to Josef Fritzl.
Henri Michelle Piette, 63, began sexually abusing Rosalyn McGinnis when she was 10.
Piette “married” Rosalyn in the back of a wagon in Wagoner, Oklahoma when she was 11, and his 15-year-old son officiated the wedding, according to the FBI, The Sun reports.
He has been convicted of what prosecutors describe as a “reign of terror”.
The case bares similarities to that of rapist Fritzl who imprisoned his own daughter in a sex dungeon in Austria and fathered seven kids with her over a 24-year period.
Rosalyn waived her anonymity to speak about the campaign of abuse against her.
She said her mum knew about the abuse and left Piette, but he kidnapped Rosalyn in January 1997 from her school.
The FBI said: “After being introduced to Piette’s other children as their new mother, they began travelling to numerous locations throughout the United States and abroad, including Texas, Montana, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona and Mexico.”
Piette changed their names and made Rosalyn cut and dye her hair.
He even went as far as returning to Oklahoma and forcing Rosalyn to “mail letters just so people would believe” she was still living in the state, as authorities were searching for hear.
The now 34-year-old told KSHB she was sexually abused and became pregnant at aged 13.
However, she said she suffered a miscarriage, and Piette forced her to flush the foetus down the toilet.
She said: “I was scared, and I was so confused and didn’t even know what was happening.
“Looking back on what happened to me, I don’t even know how any human can do that to a child — what he did to me.”
Piette eventually moved Rosalyn to Mexico after going from hotel to hotel.
She gave birth to her first child when she was 15 in the back of a van.
Rosalyn said Piette spent all their money on drugs and alcohol, forcing her to beg on the streets.
Piette unleashed his tirade of abuse by beating her with an assault rifle, baseball bat and beer bottles.
She said: “He picked up a stainless steel frying pan and tried to hit me in the stomach. I put my arm in front of it, and it cut me all the way to the bone.”
Piette has maintained his innocence by telling Fox23: “Most of it are lies.
“99 per cent are lies … I’m telling the truth.
“I never raped any children. I made love to my wife. We were married.”
He also bizarrely claimed his children were in the Mexican mafia.
Piette continued: “(My children) are involved in the (Mexican) mafia, and they don’t like me.”
In 2016 — 19 years after Rosalyn was kidnapped — they met Lisa and Ian, a married couple, while living in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Rosalyn introduced herself as Stephanie and Piette as Bill — one of the many aliases they assumed over the years.
The couple had made friends with Rosalyn and her eight children but immediately began to suspect something was wrong when Piette accidentally revealed he was 62.
Lisa said: “You had eight children living in three cubicles that were little more than walk-in closet size.
“(They) were all skinny as rakes. And the children said that he (Piette) said he didn’t love any of them.
“We went home, and I said, ‘Ian (Stephanie is) 32 years old.
“’Her oldest kid would be turning — I think at that point he was to be turning 17 — and I said, ‘That’s wrong’.
“You take 17 from 32 that’s 15. He’s 62.”
Lisa called Rosalyn and said: “We know there’s something wrong. If you can get your husband either in jail or in rehab jail, which is something they do with drug addicts and alcoholics, we’ll help you.
“And at that point, Bill came home and we hung up. And that’s all I ever said.”
Shortly after, Rosalyn showed up at Lisa and Ian’s home with her children.
The family was brought back to the US with the help of the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children.
Piette was on the run but was arrested shortly after September 2017 when he tried to enter the US.
He was convicted yesterday and faces life in prison after being found guilty of kidnapping and travelling with intent to engage in a sexual act with a juvenile.
Prosecutor Brian Kuester said: “The victim endured two decades of horrific abuse by the defendant.
“Her courage led her to escape and rescue her children and allowed investigators and prosecutors to seek justice on her behalf. Ultimately, her courage ended the defendant’s reign of terror.”
If you or someone you know is affected by domestic violence or sexual assault, please call 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732)
This article originally appeared on The Sun and was reproduced with permission
If you can guess the correct animal in this image from instantprint – it could mean you’re a natural born leader when it comes to the workplace.
A Brisbane woman was outraged after receiving a letter with an “ethnic slur” on it – but not all was what it seemed.
The UK justice system has been reformed after a rape case was wrongly thrown out when experts claimed the victim had a rare sleep disorder.
A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Sometimes our articles will try to help you find the right product at the right price. We may receive payment from third parties for publishing this content or when you make a purchase through the links on our sites.
Nationwide News Pty Ltd © 2022. All times AEDT (GMT +11). Powered by WordPress.com VIP
More stories to check out before you go
A woman has spoken about the years of horrendous abuse she endured by a man who kidnapped her at 11-years-old. WARNING: Graphic.
An evil stepfather has been found guilty of raping his stepdaughter for decades and impregnating her nine times — in a case bearing a chilling resemblance to Josef Fritzl.
Henri Michelle Piette, 63, began sexually abusing Rosalyn McGinnis when she was 10.
Piette “married” Rosalyn in the back of a wagon in Wagoner, Oklahoma when she was 11, and his 15-year-old son officiated the wedding, according to the FBI, The Sun reports.
He has been convicted of what prosecutors describe as a “reign of terror”.
The case bares similarities to that of rapist Fritzl who imprisoned his own daughter in a sex dungeon in Austria and fathered seven kids with her over a 24-year period.
Rosalyn waived her anonymity to speak about the campaign of abuse against her.
She said her mum knew about the abuse and left Piette, but he kidnapped Rosalyn in January 1997 from her school.
The FBI said: “After being introduced to Piette’s other children as their new mother, they began travelling to numerous locations throughout the United States and abroad, including Texas, Montana, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona and Mexico.”
Piette changed their names and made Rosalyn cut and dye her hair.
He even went as far as returning to Oklahoma and forcing Rosalyn to “mail letters just so people would believe” she was still living in the state, as authorities were searching for hear.
The now 34-year-old told KSHB she was sexually abused and became pregnant at aged 13.
However, she said she suffered a miscarriage, and Piette forced her to flush the foetus down the toilet.
She said: “I was scared, and I was so confused and didn’t even know what was happening.
“Looking back on what happened to me, I don’t even know how any human can do that to a child — what he did to me.”
Piette eventually moved Rosalyn to Mexico after going from hotel to hotel.
She gave birth to her first child when she was 15 in the back of a van.
Rosalyn said Piette spent all their money on drugs and alcohol, forcing her to beg on the streets.
Piette unleashed his tirade of abuse by beating her with an assault rifle, baseball bat and beer bottles.
She said: “He picked up a stainless steel frying pan and tried to hit me in the stomach. I put my arm in front of it, and it cut me all the way to the bone.”
Piette has maintained his innocence by telling Fox23: “Most of it are lies.
“99 per cent are lies … I’m telling the truth.
“I never raped any children. I made love to my wife. We were married.”
He also bizarrely claimed his children were in the Mexican mafia.
Piette continued: “(My children) are involved in the (Mexican) mafia, and they don’t like me.”
In 2016 — 19 years after Rosalyn was kidnapped — they met Lisa and Ian, a married couple, while living in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Rosalyn introduced herself as Stephanie and Piette as Bill — one of the many aliases they assumed over the years.
The couple had made friends with Rosalyn and her eight children but immediately began to suspect something was wrong when Piette accidentally revealed he was 62.
Lisa said: “You had eight children living in three cubicles that were little more than walk-in closet size.
“(They) were all skinny as rakes. And the children said that he (Piette) said he didn’t love any of them.
“We went home, and I said, ‘Ian (Stephanie is) 32 years old.
“’Her oldest kid would be turning — I think at that point he was to be turning 17 — and I said, ‘That’s wrong’.
“You take 17 from 32 that’s 15. He’s 62.”
Lisa called Rosalyn and said: “We know there’s something wrong. If you can get your husband either in jail or in rehab jail, which is something they do with drug addicts and alcoholics, we’ll help you.
“And at that point, Bill came home and we hung up. And that’s all I ever said.”
Shortly after, Rosalyn showed up at Lisa and Ian’s home with her children.
The family was brought back to the US with the help of the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children.
Piette was on the run but was arrested shortly after September 2017 when he tried to enter the US.
He was convicted yesterday and faces life in prison after being found guilty of kidnapping and travelling with intent to engage in a sexual act with a juvenile.
Prosecutor Brian Kuester said: “The victim endured two decades of horrific abuse by the defendant.
“Her courage led her to escape and rescue her children and allowed investigators and prosecutors to seek justice on her behalf. Ultimately, her courage ended the defendant’s reign of terror.”
If you or someone you know is affected by domestic violence or sexual assault, please call 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732)
This article originally appeared on The Sun and was reproduced with permission
If you can guess the correct animal in this image from instantprint – it could mean you’re a natural born leader when it comes to the workplace.
A Brisbane woman was outraged after receiving a letter with an “ethnic slur” on it – but not all was what it seemed.
The UK justice system has been reformed after a rape case was wrongly thrown out when experts claimed the victim had a rare sleep disorder.
Part of HuffPost Crime. ©2022 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved.
He cared for her and assisted his wife in helping with her severely disabled 14-year-old daughter. According to prosecutors, the girl was physically, mentally and developmentally disabled. She couldn't walk or talk. But that didn't stop 27-year-old Carlos Mesinas from raping her.
Aug 30, 2013, 05:29 PM EDT | Updated Oct 30, 2013
This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and posted freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.
Man Finds Tiny Creature In Backyard
12 Foods You Can Eat a Lot of Without Getting Fat
Always Put A Crayon In Your Wallet When Traveling
How Well Do You Know Baseball Slang? Take The Quiz
Enter This Contest For The Chance To Win Up To $50K Toward Your Bucket List Trip
Chilling Memo To FBI Official Warned Of Sympathy In Bureau For Jan. 6 Rioters
Cops Dismissed Abducted Black Women 'Rumor' Before Victim's Basement Escape
Samuel Little Is The Most Prolific Serial Killer In U.S. History
Democratic Megadonors Sit On Sidelines Amid GOP Spending Blitz
Julia Roberts Has George Clooney Saved Under The Most Epic Name In Her Phone Contacts
'Empire' Co-stars Grace And Trai Byers Are Expecting A Baby
Sidney Powell Nonprofit Raised $16 Million Spreading Election Lies: Report
Sidney Powell’s Election Lies Cash Grab
Behati Prinsloo Posts 1 Expressive Photo In Wake Of Adam Levine Cheating Scandal
Alaskan Snow Crab Season Canceled After 90% Of Population Disappears
Wake up to the day's most important news.
Part of HuffPost Crime. ©2022 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved.
He cared for her and assisted his wife in helping with her severely disabled 14-year-old daughter. According to prosecutors, the girl was physically, mentally and developmentally disabled. She couldn't walk or talk. But that didn't stop 27-year-old Carlos Mesinas from brutally raping her. For his own perverted pleasure, he videotaped the crime. Sacramento County (Calif.) Deputy District Attorney Amy Holliday was outraged by the act. The jury that convicted him had to watch the graphic, torturous video of the rape of the teen who couldn't fight back. "You actually could see the damage that was inflicted and heard the victim screaming over and over in obvious, horrible pain," Holliday said. Mesinas was found guilty and sentenced August 26 to 11 years in prison. But that's not good enough for outraged prosecutors. Under California's penal code, Mesinas could only get the 11 years because he did not commit the rape during a burglary; tie her up or restrain her; use a weapon or drug her. He didn't have to. He did it in his house in her bedroom. She couldn't fight back because she couldn't due to her disability. That's where Holliday wants things to change. She wants a California lawmaker to introduce a bill that would have stiffer enhancements and punishments for the sexual assault of a disabled person unable to defend themselves. "Because of the victim's vulnerability, she's unable to move, unable to speak, unable to defend herself in any way. The defendant did not have to employ any of those tactics that you often see in a forcible rape case in order to subdue a victim," Holliday said. The girl is now 16 and her mother feels betrayed. She's a single mom with two younger children who thought her husband was helping with the kids as she worked night jobs. She's the one who found the June 14, 2012, video-taped assault on her husband's cell phone. I talked with Holliday. She is not only crusading for a tougher law. She wants to help the family. She's looking to get a specializ
Sex Porn Milf Free Hd
Melitta Caffeo Solo Perfect
Spanking Teacher