Sonrape

🔞 ALL INFORMATION CLICK HERE 👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻
Sonrape
Son 'raped his own MUM after pouncing on her as she was walked back from pub'
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Keep up to date with all the latest news
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More Info.
The 50-year-old woman told police in South Africa that her son raped her, according to reports
A son allegedly raped his own mother as she walked back from the pub, according to reports.
The suspected rapist stands accused of dragging his mum off the road and committing the horrific crime in the Eastern Cape, South Africa, on Friday.
He is suspected of setting upon his 50-year-old mum as she walked home from a tavern in Mboya VIllage, Willowvale, at around 7pm.
Police spokesman Captain Jackson Manatha reportedly said: "She was on her way home. The victim felt some footsteps from behind. She continued walking until the person from behind grabbed her.
"She was dragged far from the road and the suspect accosted her. She was then raped by the suspect.
"Butterworth Cluster Commander Brigadier Ngangema Xakavu strongly condemned the alleged rape of the victim especially by the suspect who was supposed to protect her as his mother."
The mother reportedly identified her own son as the man who allegedly raped her, according to News 24 .
The suspect is due to appear in court on a charge of rape today.
Some news sites report the man's age as 28, although others state he is 29.
Get email updates with the day's biggest stories
Home News Reports Hyderabad gang-rape: All 5 culprits identified, one Saduddin Malik arrested, police say MLA’s son...
Screenshot of Telangana Congress Tweet
Himanta Biswa Sarma said, "Stop sermonising and I will see you soon in Guwahati as you will face criminal defamation."
Talking about 'conjoined past' of Hindus and Muslims in India, Chetan Bhagat suggested Mosque+Temple hybrid structures called 'Mosples'
As the police have said that the MLA's son was not involved, and also said that one minor accused is son of a VIP, it can be speculated that it is the TRS leader's son who was involved
In a significant development in the incident of gang-rape of a 17-year-old minor girl in Hyderabad, the police have identified all five accused in the case. Out of the five, three are juveniles and the rest two are adults. Police has confirmed the arrest adult so far in the case.
Addressing the media to brief the development of the case, Hyderabad West Zone DCP Joel Davis said that the victim minor girl could identify only one of the accused, and the rest were identified with the help of CCTV footage. He said that the police have identified 5 culprits as per CCTV footage and as per the statement of the victim
#Hyderabad rape | Victim couldn’t reveal anything about culprits. She only revealed one name & spl teams were immediately formed to nab them. CCTV footage recovered. We’ve identified 5 culprits as per CCTV footage and as per the statement of the victim: Joel Davis, West Zone DCP pic.twitter.com/Cbp9xwWKmR
He informed that out of the 5 culprits that were identified, three are minors. One of the adult culprits have been arrested, who have been identified as Saduddin Malik. The police had located one juvenile accused, but could not apprehend him because of night time.” I’m hopeful that we will be able to apprehend him tomorrow. He is the son of a VIP”, informed the police official.
However, the DCP refuted the rumours of involvement of a son of a MLA. “There were a lot of allegations in the media on MLA’s son. As per the statement of the victim, CDR analysis, and the CCTV footage, he was not among those 5,” he said .
After the gang-rape case came to light, it was being reported in media that sons of two VIPs were involved in the crime. One was reported to be son of a AIMIM MLA, and the other was reported to be son of a TRS leader. However, now that police have said that the MLA’s son was not involved, and also said that one minor accused is son of a VIP, it can be said with certainty that it is the TRS leader’s son who was involved. Reportedly, the Mercedes car used in the case also belongs to the same TRS leader.
It is notable that before the police statement, several media houses had reported that the son of the TRS leader, who also happens to be Waqf Board Chairman, has already been arrested. But now police have clarified he was not arrested in the night as he is juvenile.
The DCP also said that the allegations that the grandson of the Telangana home minister was also involved in the crime is not true. Telangana Congress and several others on social media had alleged that home minister’s grandson is one of the culprits. The official Twitter handle of the state unit of the Congress party posted, “Telangana Home minister’s grandson & another MLAs son gang-raped a minor after abducting her from a pub in Hyderabad. The home minister must resign for an impartial probe into this gruesome crime.” It is notable that 70-year-old Mohammad Ali of Telangana Rashtra Samiti is the home minister of Telangana.
The minor girl was gang-raped in Telangana’s capital Hyderabad on 28th May 2022. The Mercedes car in which the crime took place belongs to the TRS leader. The victim girl had gone to attend a party at the Amnesia and Insomnia Pub in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Reportedly, the culprits took her out of the party in the Mercedes car and then gang raped her.
In his complaint to the jubilee hills police station on June 1, the girl’s father said that some boys in a Mercedes car brought his daughter out of the pub and took her in the car, and then gang-raped her.
According to the father’s complaint, his daughter had gone to a party in the pub on the afternoon of May 28. At around 5.30 pm, some boys took her away in a red Mercedes numbered TS09 FL6460. Along with this, some boys came there in an Innova with a temporary registration number.
The father has also stated in his complaint that these boys also abused and assaulted his daughter, due to which she suffered minor injuries on her neck. At that time, the girl was in deep shock and was unable to tell the exact details of what happened.
Based on the complaint of the minor girl’s father, a case has been registered against the accused under Sections 354, Section 376, and Section 323 of the IPC and Sections 9 and 10 of the POCSO Act.
Whether NDTV or 'The Wire', they never have to worry about funds. In name of saving democracy, they get money from various sources. We need your support to fight them. Please contribute whatever you can afford
NDTV Journalist uses "head of important community body" instead of "Waqf Board" to hide that accused in Hyderabad gangrape case is Muslim
Telangana Home Minister Md Mahmood Ali said that 'modern times are leading to mistakes' like the Hyderabad Gangrape case
AIMIM MLA's son, TRS leaders son and others named in the gangrape of a minor girl in a Mercedes car of the TRS leader
News and opinion website that brings you reports and narrative from a perspective often ignored or suppressed by the mainstream media of India.
Возможно, сайт временно недоступен или перегружен запросами. Подождите некоторое время и попробуйте снова.
Если вы не можете загрузить ни одну страницу – проверьте настройки соединения с Интернетом.
Если ваш компьютер или сеть защищены межсетевым экраном или прокси-сервером – убедитесь, что Firefox разрешён выход в Интернет.
Время ожидания ответа от сервера news.yahoo.com истекло.
Отправка сообщений о подобных ошибках поможет Mozilla обнаружить и заблокировать вредоносные сайты
Сообщить
Попробовать снова
Отправка сообщения
Сообщение отправлено
использует защитную технологию, которая является устаревшей и уязвимой для атаки. Злоумышленник может легко выявить информацию, которая, как вы думали, находится в безопасности.
Возможно, сайт временно недоступен или перегружен запросами. Подождите некоторое время и попробуйте снова.
Если вы не можете загрузить ни одну страницу – проверьте настройки соединения с Интернетом.
Если ваш компьютер или сеть защищены межсетевым экраном или прокси-сервером – убедитесь, что Firefox разрешён выход в Интернет.
Время ожидания ответа от сервера nypost.com истекло.
Отправка сообщений о подобных ошибках поможет Mozilla обнаружить и заблокировать вредоносные сайты
Сообщить
Попробовать снова
Отправка сообщения
Сообщение отправлено
использует защитную технологию, которая является устаревшей и уязвимой для атаки. Злоумышленник может легко выявить информацию, которая, как вы думали, находится в безопасности.
Escorts Ensenada Mexico
Cute Guys Videos
Eros Tampa Escorts