FAQ SaleerThe Saleer Team
First, read the instruction about how to use the Market.
- How it works?
- Which cryptocurrencies can be exchanged?
- Which payment systems are available for buying and selling cryptocurrency?
- My payment system is not listed. What to do?
- How to create/edit the offer?
- How is the sale of cryptocurrency going?
- How is the purchase of cryptocurrency going?
- What are the guarantees?
- How to view transaction history?
- How to choose payment method section?
- Safety rules when working with the Saleer service
- Buyer has blocked coins, but does not transfer money
- You paid for the purchase, but the seller did not send you the cryptocurrency.
- How to block/unblock user?
- How to write a message to the user?
- How to change currency in Saleer service?
- How to change the language in the service to English?
- I received less cryptocurrency from the transaction. Why?
- How to see the whole list of offers?
- When is the offer moderation needed?
- Is it possible not to enter the details of payment systems each time a cryptocurrency is sold?
- I can’t exchange cryptocurrencies all day long. What should I do?
- Trading Commissions at Saleer
- How can I create a wallet?
- How can I replenish my wallet?
- How can I withdraw funds?
- Why is the fiat wallet amount constantly changing?
- How can I create and present a gift check?
- What are the fees for using a wallet?
- How to see the history of all wallet transactions?
- What is confirmation?
- I made a mistake with the address when withdrawing funds. What to do?
Affiliate program, bonuses and sweepstakes
- How to get affiliate bonuses to your account in Saleer?
- How to participate in sweepstakes and contests?
If you carefully read the section of Frequently Asked Questions and did not find the information you need, contact Technical Support: @SaleerHelpBot