Regarding the DEV-402 Exam
Candidates must have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications while using the declarative customization capabilities in the Salesforce Platform.
Read on for information about the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time allotted to complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at the testing center or even in a web based proctored environment. Click here for info on scheduling an assessment.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced through the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance recommended
In regards to the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is ideal for those who wish to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using the declarative customization capabilities of the Lightning Platform. The candidate can create, manage, increase data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
Here are some examples from the concepts you should understand to feed the exam:
* How to create the information model, interface, business logic, and to protect custom applications
* How to customize applications for mobile use
* How to style reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential was created for an individual who has experience developing custom applications for the Lightning Platform, including request from the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has 6 months to a single year practical experience building applications about the Lightning Platform and/or with a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate contains the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
* Familiarity with all the capabilities of the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to style applications to compliment business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity with all the social and mobile capabilities of the platform; familiar with using and optimizing business applications with a smart phone
* Familiarity with all the Salesforce development environments along with the solutions to deploy applications and manage changes around the Lightning Platform
* Study with the resources listed in this DEV-402 exam guide along with the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s skills and knowledge related to the next objectives. An applicant should have hands-on experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform and possess demonstrated the effective use of all the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Preserving your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One of the benefits of holding a Salesforce credential is always being up-to-date on cool product releases (updates). Consequently, you will be necessary to complete the Platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead three times 12 months.
Don’t give your hard-earned credential expire! If you do not complete all maintenance requirements by the due date, your credential will expire.
Plan DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
More details about DEV-402 Mock Test have a look at this useful web page.