QA Automation EngineerGlobal Talent Advantage - эксклюзивные вакансии для IT специалистов
Company: Reevoo - http://reevoo.github.io/
At Reevoo we believe that a transparent relationship between brands and consumers is better for both. Over 200 brands agree with us and use our Ratings & Reviews, Social and Customer Intelligence products to engage with, listen to and learn from their customers.
We also believe we can help everyday people make better decisions about what to buy by connecting them with likeminded people. That’s why we’re always innovating – creating new tools for customers to express their opinions and constantly improving the ones we have.
We don’t settle for average. We want to make cool stuff that serves a good purpose. If you work with us you will too.
The Technology Team
- We care a lot about producing good quality code that solves the most important problems.
- We use an agile development process along with test-driven development and continuous deployment and have invested heavily in tools to make this work seamlessly.
- We support an architecture that handles 30m unique hits a day and growing. This is all run in one of Amazon Europe’s first commercial deployments of its EKS Kubernetes service.
- We believe that knowledge gained is best shared and encourage pairing. To make this work we have the best possible pairing stations and desk arrangements.
- We keep an open mind with everything and hold regular retrospectives to take the team pulse and actively pursue making things better.
- We are a small team that delivers big things.
Location: R&D office of the London-based company located in Kiev
Office of Reevoo is located at Unit.City - one of the biggest innovation parks in Europe. UC is a full-fledged infrastructure, including educational, business, cultural, medical, sports and entertainment facilities. Most importantly - comfortable space and special services that allow residents to concentrate fully on their work and grow.
Position: QA Automation Engineer
What will you be doing?
We're looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated QA who takes "ownership" and making sure the platform meets high standards. Thinks outside the box regarding how can I stress test the product.
- Design and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Work with Product and Development teams to identify product and system functional requirements to create and execute corresponding test plans and test cases in order to ensure that overall quality is delivered
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance process including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Configure environments for testing and development purposes
- Create and implement regression test cases and test plans
- Continuously improve product quality, your personal and team work
- Actively participate in the development process
Skills & Experience
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience in test framework design and development
- Strong technical orientation and deep knowledge of QA processes, tools and documentation, proven experience of their successful implementation
- At least Upper-intermediate English level
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience working with a remote team
Perks and benefits we offer:
Net Salary: $2,000 - $2,400
Other opportunities in this company:
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Интересно? Мы рядом и онлайн!
Мы на связи 24/7: