When we refer to personal data (or personal information) we mean any information of any kind relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
It is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social status.
For the purposes of the GDPR, we are the data controller.
II. INFORMATION WE PROCESS
Information That Is Processed Automatically
When you use the App, some information about your device and your user behaviour may be processed automatically. This information is generally non-personal, and we may access it only in aggregated form. We process this information on the ground of our legitimate interest in improving our App and giving our users the best experience. Otherwise we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services and features of the App.
We use third-party automatic data processing technologies (such as Google and Facebook) to analyze certain information sent by your device or our App. Automatic data processing technologies (advertising or analytics tools) provide us with the data described below. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Device identifiers. When you use a mobile device (a tablet or a phone) to access our App, we may access, ect or monitor one or more “device identifiers”. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. Device identifier provides reports or personalized content and ads. What data can be processed:
- type of your mobile device and operational system version which is installed on your mobile device;
- region information of your mobile device;
- region associated with your SIM card;
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Identity For Advertisers / Advertising ID which is a string of numbers and letters that identifies your individual smartphone or tablet.
- Log file information. Log file information is automatically reported each time you make a request to access the App. It can also be provided when the App is installed on your device. When you use our App, analytics tools automatically record certain log file information, including time and date when you start and stop using the App, and how you interact with the App. Processing information through automatic data processing technologies starts automatically when you start using the App.
- The App may use automated processing of your personal data, including profiling which means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to you, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning your personal preferences, interests, behavior, location or movements.
III. THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our mission is to constantly improve our App and provide you with new experiences. As part of this mission, we use your information for the following purposes:
(a) To make our service available. We use information that you submit and information that is processed automatically to provide you with all requested services.
(b) To improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our App. We use information that is processed automatically to better understand user behavior and trends, detect potential outages and technical issues, to operate, protect, improve, and optimize our App.
(c) To provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We may use information information that is processed automatically for marketing purposes (to show ads that may be of interest to you based on your preferences). We provide personalized content and information to you, which can include online ads or other forms of marketing.
IV. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your personal data to third parties, but we may share your information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that provide automatic data processing technologies for the App. We do not control or influence these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information allows third-party ad networks, inter alia, to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may use one or more of the following third-party advertising services and analytics tools: Adjust; AdMob; Amplitude; AnnAnnie; AppFigures; Apple SearchAds; Appmetrica; Appodeal; AppsFlyer; Facebook; Firebase; Flurry; Google AdWords; ironSource; Mopub; SensorTower; Vungle. In case you want to learn more about the services and privacy options please consult their websites and privacy policies.
Our App may contain links to third-party websites/services or you may access the App from a third-party site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites or services linked to or from our App, including the information or content contained within them.
We may disclose your personal information if it needed for objective reasons, due to public interest or in other unforeseen circumstances:
- as required by law;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice in our App of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
V. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We work in the international space and provide our App to our Users around the world.
We and third-party organizations that provide automatic data processing technologies for the App or our third-party advertising partners may transfer the automatically processed information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data processing that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as in your jurisdiction.
This means that your personal information can be transferred to a third country, a territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country, or to the international organization where data protection and confidentiality regulations may not provide the same level of protection of a personal data as your country does.
We try to make sure that the recipient of any personal data provides a proper protection of the personal data received, in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of such information. By using the App, you agree that we may transfer your personal data to any third country, a territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country, or to the international organization.
VI. HOW LONG WE USE YOUR DATA
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. We don’t have registration or access to your accounts on other services and it’s impossible for us identify you even by email address, since we don’t store it in any way.
VII. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
We think that privacy is one of the most important things our days. That’s why we don’t collect and store any personal data like your name, email address, access to your accounts on social networks. There is no way for us to identify any specific user.
For the data we store and access you are entitled to address us regarding the following issues:
Please note that you can opt-out of marketing tracking by moving the "Limit Ad Tracking" in the settings on your mobile phone to “on”.
VIII. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our App is not intended for children under the age of 18. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under 18. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to the App. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this App or through any of its features. Do not provide any information about yourself, including your email address. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will erase that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
XI. HOW TO CONTACT US