More documents from the CWI faction fight
As well as the documents which have already been made public (the England and Wales Members Bulletin containing material giving some background to the issues debated at the IEC, and Peter Taaffe's Faction Declaration) a few more documents have now been made public:
- the first CWI Members' Bulletin, January 2019, which gives the two sides of the story of what happened at the IEC where the PT IS majority was defeated
- the Socialist Alternative Members' Bulletin 100 "Supplementary Material to International Bulletin"
- the Socialist Alternative Members' Bulletin 101 "International Debate Material: Women’s Oppression & Identity Politics"
- Statement from the ‘In Defence of a Working Class Trotskyist CWI’ Faction to all members of the CWI about the Spanish and Portuguese sections of the CWI walking out of the organisation
- June 4, 2019: Three CWI members who were still in the Spanish IR (fused with CWI in 2017, participated in the founding of PT faction in 2018, then walked out of the faction and the CWI in 2019) have now been expelled. They all support the "Non Faction Faction" in the CWI.
- June 5, 2019: IS Majority rejects call for an IEC meeting, prepares the ground for a split
- April 2019: The world at a crucial conjuncture: new phenomena, demands and tasks – the crisis in the CWI - document of the IEC majority
- April 6, 2016: Statement of the EC of Izquierda Revolutionaria (Spain) on their reasons for leaving Peter Taaffe's faction and the CWI
- June 7, 2019: The accelerated bureaucratic degeneration of the International Secretariat a reply by the IEC majority to the IS majority refusal to convene an IEC meeting
UPDATE June 14, 2019 Statement of the Transform The Party faction in the Irish SP, which criticises the internal regime of both the IS Majority and the "Co-Ordination" (aka the Non Faction Faction)
UPDATE June 29, 2019, South Africa: Statement on the formation of the WASP Caucus for a United International (+ reply by EC majority, + explanation by DB)