Modified Pixel Launcher Android 13 DocumentationSaitama
• Extra Themed Icons support. Total of 1200+ Themed Icons for your favourite apps/games
• More Grids Options, Total of 14 Grids. You can select these extra grids by going to Wallpaper and style>App grid
• Double Tap To Sleep Feature(LSPosed Required)
• You can choose different icons shapes while installing
• Material you At A Glance Greetings available
• Includes Pixel Launcher Mods App By KieronQuinn. It has many cool features like
-- Custom themed icons, add themed icons to apps that don't yet have them officially
-- Custom icons, including icon packs, adaptive icon packs and Lawnicons
-- Generate themed icons from supported normal icons
-- Replace the At a Glance or Search Box with a widget of your choice
-- Hide apps from the app drawer
-- Resize widgets beyond their original bounds, down to 1x1 or up to the maximum size of your grid
-- Hide the status bar clock while the Pixel Launcher is visible, for ultimate minimalism
-- Recent section blur
• Make sure you flashed Bootloop Saver Module before flashing it. I won't be responsible if anything happens with your device.
• Android 13 AOSP Based Roms
• Magisk Latest Stable
• LSPosed(Required if you wanna use double tap to sleep feature). Ignore installing LSPosed if you don't want DT2S Feature.
• Uninstall any other launcher if you're using. Keep only default launcher.
• Download Systemless-Pixel-Launcher-Original-MOD-Lite-Android-13-Version-1.5.zip from telegram post link
• Flash this zip in magisk & select your desired modifications using volume keys
• Reboot device
How to activate Double Tap To Sleep?
• First, make sure you installed dt2s while flashing module
• After rebooting device, open lsposed & enable pixel launcher dt2s. Now force stop pixel launcher app from settings (Or simply reboot device) and double tap 'once' on Homescreen. It will ask for root permission. Give it & enjoy dt2s.
• Weather Widget on "At A Glance" or "Select Feature" of Pixel Launcher is not working? Then try updating Google App, Google Play Services, Android System Intelligence (ASI), Android System Webview, Google Calendar, Google Lens and all other Google apps from PlayStore. I will suggest you to use those roms that have pixel gapps by default.
Still “Weather Widget”, “Select Feature” or Other Pixel Launcher Features like “Universal Search'' aren't working? or you are facing launcher crash issue then Download Add-On At A Glance Enhancer From Here. It contains Android System Intelligence(Which will fix all these issues).
• If your rom has their own implementation of Monet/"Material You" and it's interfering with Pixel Launcher's Monet & Material You isn't working properly due to it and it's not changing color according to wallpaper. Then follow this:
a.) Download Termux. Open it & Type:
and give it root access.
b.) Now Type:
settings delete secure theme_customization_overlay_packages
& press enter. After finishing this process, reboot the device once
• You enabled “Hide Clock” from the Pixel Launcher Mods app? And now the clock isn't returning after disabling it. Check this video to fix this issue.
• If pixel launcher mods app stucked at loading screen or it's saying root not found even if you gave it root permission then force stop this app once to fix this issue.
• If pixel launcher crashes while going to recent tab(in Ricedroid & some other LOS Based Roms) then turn off Overview suggestions from pixel launcher's settings like shown in below screenshot.
• If wallpaper app is crashing too in Ricedroid and some other LOS Based roms then Download Latest Google Wallpapers 13 From Here & install it to fix the issue.
• Why it's name is mod lite?
Ans: There are many reasons. One of them is that it only has TeamFiles Themed Icons while Android 12L version had 6 variants of Themed Icons made by different developers including Lawnicons port for pixel launcher. Due to Android 13 new overlay preference, it doesn't prefer overlay icons so i used TeamFiles icons which are very close to stock themed icons. One other reason is that I feel like it doesn't have many features. Which helps me to achieve constant motivation to work on it & probably adding more features in future.
• Will you add more features in future?
Ans. No idea. I don't get much time due to busy schedule in my life. Let's see where this project goes.