Loki GUI WalletMaxim | CM
Thanks to https://t.me/b3n90 for this tutorial
Download Windows GUI wallet here: https://github.com/loki-project/loki-gui/releases
If something doesn't work, please try the following:
- When you create the wallet, don't tick testnet or stagenet
- Run as admin
- Make sure Windows Defender (or other anti-virus software) is not flagging it. Add 'loki-gui-win...' folder to exclusions in Windows Defender
- After exclusion is added, check if lokid.exe is still in the folder. If it's not, unzip archive file once again and put files in the previously created folder
- Make sure that the path to your Loki folder doesn't contain non-latin characters.
- If it crashes after steps above are performed, create a file named start-low-graphics-mode.bat in the loki folder with the following content, and then run it:
- If you have problems with syncing or connecting to the daemon, try to connect to a remote node:
Go to settings > go to Daemon Mode > select remote Daemon > type the address: doopool.xyz Port number: 22020
- Since we forked off from Monero and mainly reskinned, troubleshooting steps for their GUI would still be relevant to us. You can have a look here, https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/89nofd/monero_gui_01200_lithium_luna_megathread_download/ at the "Guides to resolve common issues" and see if any of it might be relevant.