Junior Project Manager for NAVIAnastasiia N
If you wish to start your career in the # 1 esports club in the CIS, learn from the best and become a part of one of the leading multi-game club in the world, you like project management and have developed communication skills, then we invite you to participate in the selection for our entry-level position of Junior Project Manager in NAVI:
- Knowledge and understanding of the gaming and esports industry would be a major benefit;
- Up to 1-year experience in project/account/event management;
- English knowledge from the upper-intermediate level;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing;
- Basic understanding of Social Media as a working tool;
- Project management skills: setting technical specifications, planning, prioritization, team management, quality control;
- Proven use of G-Suite;
- Knowledge of Project Management tools would be an advantage.
- Helping in planning and managing the company projects;
- Setting and monitoring the implementation of tasks within teams (marketing/ media/operations/merchandise), both long-term and 'one-time';
- Communicating with contractors, project budgeting, reporting;
- Controlling and administrating the payment process.
- Competitive fixed salary based on the interview results
- 24 working days on annual vacation
- Fully paid vacation and sick leaves
- Friendly and creative environment
If you're interested in our job opening, please send us your CV with a cover letter, salary expectations and the following test task to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, write your opinion on the top 5 projects/activities that the NAVI's competitors have done over the last year (merch, events, raffle prizes, gifts, content). Explain why you think these cases are successful and what they brought in to the clubs.