Is Joomla The Best CMS For Your EnterpriseAdam Gantt
Joomla is an award-winning content management system. It has been known in the market for several years. It is popular among developers because it fills the gap between WordPress and Drupal. There are many reasons why choosing Joomla can be the best option for your enterprise. Here are some of them:
It is free: Joomla is an open-source software that you can download for free. Using Joomla does not come with any restrictions. You can learn it for free and even make changes to it to improve its performance and quality.
It is universal: Joomla is universal because it comes with multilingual support. It supports more than 75 world languages. Joomla is accessible to people from different countries. To access its multilingual features, you do not need to code. You can easily install it and select your language. It will change the text to the language of your choice immediately.
It provides high security: Joomla's security features are top-class. It comes with a built-in two-factor authentication system and a B-Crypt algorithm. 2FA is a unique security feature that generates a temporary code any time someone attempts to log in to your website. This code is sent to your mobile phone, and only you can access it. B-Crypt algorithm is another feature that scrambles the passwords stored in your database. It makes it difficult for hackers to access your private data.
SEO friendly: Joomla supports Search Engine Optimisation. It comes with built-in settings for SEO which ensure your website is fully optimised for search engines.
Must Read - Best Joomla Features 2019.
It is highly customisable: Due it its numerous extensions Joomla is highly customisable. It has over 70,000 extensions that developers can use to extend their website. They help to add more features to a site and make it more functional. They also reduce the time spent on coding.
It has one of the best UIs: Joomla's User Interface is top-notch. It has many templates for customising a website layout. Joomla also works on mobile devices. You can easily make changes to your Joomla site from your mobile or tablet, and the process is highly convenient.
It is flexible: Joomla is flexible because developers and non-developers can use it. You do not need expert knowledge of programming languages like HTML, PHP, and so on to set up your blog on Joomla. All you need to do is copy-paste your content and publish it.
It has a variety of uses: Joomla can be used to create any website be it an e-commerce website, a business site or a portfolio. It offers high levels of customisation and features that are specific to these sites. It also gives you the option to expand your website as your business grows. Joomla is considered the best CMS for e-commerce websites. Here are the reasons why:
- You can manage all your products without switching tabs.
- You can run Virtuemart and other third-party components on Joomla to help you.
- Joomla also supports several payment gateways like PayPal and Google Checkout.
It is developer-friendly: Joomla was made keeping the needs of the developers in mind. There are many reasons why so many developers like to use Joomla over other popular content management systems.
- It is easy to learn: Learning Joomla is easy. It does not require any experience in website development. Managing a Joomla site is also equally easy.
- It has expert tutorials: Joomla has many expert tutorials online. The official website of Joomla also offers tutorials that are designed by experts in the field. It also provides a Joomla certification to developers who apply for it.
- Joomla has a forum for developers: The Joomla forum is meant specifically for Joomla developers. If a Joomla developer gets stuck while developing your company's website s/he can easily seek answers from the forum. The forum also facilitates communication among developers around the world. Its vast community support base is one of the major reasons why Joomla is widely used among so many other CMSs.
Joomla is better than WordPress: While both WordPress and Joomla are open-source and facilitate website development for developers, Joomla is, in reality, much better than WordPress. Here are the reasons why:
- Joomla has a better back-end organisation system: Performing back-end tasks on WordPress is not hassle-free because of its lack of organisation. Joomla however, lets you categorise your articles for quick access. You can also add content to any page you want in no time.
- It has versatile themes and templates: Unlike WordPress, the templates on Joomla are not designed specifically for particular websites such as e-commerce websites, blogs, portfolios, and so on. Instead, they are versatile. A single Joomla template can be used to design different types of sites.
- It is more suitable for complex sites: Joomla's versatility and variety of features make it ideal for complex sites. Its extensions are also more varied than WordPress plugins. While WordPress is primarily useful for content-based websites, Joomla can do just about anything.
Joomla can be the best choice you ever made for your enterprise. You will have no difficulty in finding a certified Joomla developer in the market. With Joomla, you can easily profit from your website. You will have a quality website that will be a reflection of your high-quality business.