How to set up Last.FM module for Paperplane userbot3Cube
(original Author Avinash Reddy)
- Sign up for a free Last.FM account if you haven't done so.
- Now click HERE to open the API registration page.
- Now fill up the form with required information.
- You will receive your API key and Secret like the one in the screenshot. (keep it safe, you might need it for future use.)
- Now open up your HEROKU app page and go to the Settings section.
- Click on the Reveal Config Vars to be able to add and remove environment variables.
- These are the variables to be set up for the Last.fm module
LASTFM_API = The API Key (from the registration)
LASTFM_SECRET = The Secret (from the registration)
LASTFM_USERNAME = Your LASTFM username (eg. mine is Avinash3108)
LASTFM_PASSWORD = Your LASTFM Password (don't worry, no one's stealing it from you.)
BIO_PREFIX = Prefix for your Last.fm module (optional)
DEFAULT_BIO = your static bio when the last.fm module is not running.
- This is how you add an environment variable in HEROKU. Scroll to the bottom of your Config Vars list to find these blank text boxes.
- KEYS are variable names (like DEFAULT_BIO for example) and Value is the data which you set for it.
- After your environment variables are set up, restart your userbot using the Resources section (or the Restart All Dynos option.) and enjoy !!
- For the Spotify peeps, you can connect your Spotify account to Last.fm HERE and have Spotify Now Playing Tracks as your bio !!