How to Get the AVG Agent via Group Policy Available on avg.com/retail?techguidesupport
To deploy the software via a group policy in windows 10 can easily reduce the amount of time to install the same software manually on each of the customer systems. The AVG agent enables the users to coordinates with the AVG policy Orchestrator server which enables the administrator to manage and update the AVG products via www.avg.com/retail remotely. Remember, deploying the AVG agent via a group of policy adds the agent to your Windows server-client systems simultaneously so that it can be easily managed by the section named as ePolicy Orchestrator. In this article, you will get a basic understanding of how to deploy AVG agent via Group Policy available on www.avg.com/retail avg subscription.
What are the steps to get the AVG agent via Group policy on avg.com/retail?
Here in this section, you will get to understand the basic steps to get the AVG agent via Group policy on avg.com/retail avg key subscription. Here are the steps:
- First of all, you require downloading avg. Exe file from the Policy Orchestrator server. The file is evident in the sub folder of the “Install” directory.
- Remember, the exact location of the file will differ depending on the Policy installed and the server setup.
- Save the .exe file to a public folder on the net server in the location where all the systems have permissions.
- You can copy the extract files to the public location on the server.
- It is important to understand that the path must be accessible by all the customer systems on which you wish to install the agent.
- Just make a new Group Policy by open the Group Policy Management console on the Windows server.
- You have integrated to right-tap on the “Group policy objects” in the forest and domain anywhere you wish to make the group policy object.
- Tap on the “New” selection and indicate a name for the latest Group Policy object and tap on the “Ok” option.
- You have to tap on the “Computer configuration” on the policy Orchestrator interface to load the system configuration panel.
- Tap on the “Policies” and gone that tap on the “Software settings” choice.
- You have to right-tap on the “Software Installation” selection and tap on the “New” choice followed by a tap on the “Package” button.
- Just browse and visit the public location path and tap on the MSI file that is called as MFE Agent.
- You have to tap on the “Assigned” option as the deployment method to complete the process for accessing the AVG agent.
know here this link: What is AVG Online Protection?- www.avg.com/retail
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end, we just hope that this article has given you steps and guidelines to deploy the AVG agent via avg.com/registration. However, if you hold any issues related to the topic then it is a strong recommendation to visit the official website and get instructions to resolve the error (if any).