How do I start a Career in Online Ticketing?
I find a Career in Online Ticketing very interesting. Almost everyone seems to be talking about How to start a Career in Online Ticketing, while I want to first develop an understanding of What is a Career in Online Ticketing. It had been a while since I was researching about a Career in Online Ticketing, when I came across: https://www.lifepage.in/career/20181008-0002/Arts/Tourism/Career-in-Online-Ticketing/hindi
Mohd Saif's professional point of view!
Mohd Saif is an experienced professional with 11 years & 2 months in Online Ticketing. Mohd Saif has worked in Online Ticketing as Ticketing Manager in Various Assignments. In Mohd Saif's own words, this is how Mohd Saif got into Online Ticketing: "After doing my schooling from Dev Samaj Modern College, New Delhi, I did my BTS & MTM in Tourism Studies and Management from IGNOU and after that did Post Graduate Diploma in International Air Ticketing and Travel Management from IGNOU. Thereafter, I worked in various profiles with Travel and Tourism companies like Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd, SS Tour & Travel and Travimart Travels. I am working as Ticketing Manager for Cee Bee Cee Travel & Tours Pvt Ltd since 2012." I wanted to know more about Mohd Saif and found this profile: https://www.lifepage.in/page/mohdsaif
Career Video on Online Ticketing
In a video, Mohd Saif has talked about various aspects of a Career in Online Ticketing. Mohd Saif started by explaining Online Ticketing as: "An e-ticket (electronic ticket) is a document or electronic record, issued by an airline or a travel agency, that confirms that an individual is entitled to a seat on a flight on an aircraft. The airline ticket may be one of two types: a paper ticket, which comprises coupons or vouchers; and an electronic ticket (commonly referred to as an e-ticket)." The video was an engaging disposition.
- In this video Education was discussed as theoretical topics needed to excel at Online Ticketing, and not as Qualifications needed to enter Online Ticketing. Mohd Saif touches upon these in the Education section of the Video:Budgeting and Planning
- Ticketing Software
90% success in real life depends on Skills. It is crucial to understand these.
- Mohd Saif then explains why these Skills are essential for a Career in Online Ticketing:Negociating Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
This Career has an interesting list of Positives.
- Mohd Saif believes that the following are some of the Positives of a Career in Online Ticketing:Scope & Growth
- Monetary Benefits
Challenges are the other side of Positives and this Career is no exception.
- And, Mohd Saif believes that one needs to prepare for following Challenges of a Career in Online Ticketing:Client Handling
- Selecting Travel Partner
- No Room For Mistakes
In the final section of the video Mohd Saif talks about How a day goes in a Career in Online Ticketing. This video is by far the best video on a Career in Online Ticketing, that I have ever come across. To see the full Talk, one needs to install the LifePage Career Talks App. Here is a direct deep link of the Video: https://lifepage.app.link/20181008-0002
Similar Career Talks on LifePage
- I continued with my research on LifePage and thoroughly studied these links to gain more perspective:Career in Eco-Tourism:
- Career in Travel and Tourism:
- Career in Rural Tourism:
- Career in Wildlife Management & Sustainable Tourism:
Career Counseling 2.0
This video on a Career in Online Ticketing opened my eyes to a completely new perspective and got me interested in LifePage. Every Career Platform in the world talks about How to get into a Career and LifePage starts first with Why you should choose a particular Career. It is an incredible platform focussed on the right topic. Do have a look at: https://www.lifepage.in