How do I exchange in Coinomi?Ethan
Changelly’s API is integrated into Coinomi, one of the oldest and reputable cryptocurrency wallet on the market. It means that you can swap between different pairs of alts and tokens with Changelly directly into Coinomi’s app. This detailed guide will show you how to exchange coins on Coinomi with Changelly and make your experience way better.
Most of the times you can see the status of an exchange directly from the exchange history in the app. For this, open the exchange section in the app, and at the top right corner of the screen select "Exchange history". There you will find a list of your exchanges made in the app and can select them to get more details.
Visit here to know, bitcoin to euro
If an entry is still "waiting for deposit" or "waiting for exchange", it's possible that your device didn't automatically update the exchange status. In this case you can press the refresh button at the top of the screen to force a new refresh.
- Open your Coinomi wallet application and select Changelly.
- Select coins you want to exchange. Specify the amount of a coin you wish to be converted. Near you will see an estimated amount you are about to receive.
- This screen shows how much you are about to send and receive. You can also change a transaction fee. Use this option to decrease processing time when the blockchain becomes overloaded. Check all this information once again, enter your password and confirm your transaction.
- You can see the status of the transaction in your exchange history.
- Once the transaction is complete, tap it to see the details.
- Check your balance to see whether your exchanged coins are received.