How To Hide Chats In ViberRaven Cross
Viber is amongst the best calling and messaging app, with more than one billion users around the world. The app connects people worldwide and offers amazing messaging features with thousands of stickers and emojis in it. Viber is a great way to express yourself to the world and to the people you know. Besides this, hiding a chat is another issue users often complain about. Several Viber users desire to hide a specific chat in the Viber app installed on their smartphones. There can be multiple reasons responsible for hiding a chat according to a user’s preferences. If you are amongst the users who do not know how to hide a chat on Viber messaging app, then you have come to the right place.
Here’ how to hide a chat on Viber
If you do not know how to hide a chat on Viber, follow the guidelines listed below:
- First of all, tap on the Viber app icon to open it up on your smartphone.
- Now, go to a screen containing Chats Selection.
- Select the Chat you want to hide by tapping on it.
- Now, choose chat info from the menu options. If you are an iPhone user, the option will appear after you tap on the name of the contact. And for Android users, the option will appear when you choose the More options tab.
- After that, tap on the Hide this chat option.
- Set up a PIn to access the screen in the future.
Here’s how to hide a chat from the chat screen
To hide a chat from the chat screen on Viber, follow the guidelines listed below:
- First of all, tap on the Viber app installed on your smartphone to open it up.
- Now, go to the chats select screen in the app.
- Choose the Chat you want to hide and swipe left on it.
- Select Hide if you are an iPhone user and Android users need to tap on the Chat in question option and hold it for a couple of seconds and then choose the Hide option.
- Set up a PIN to access the screen in the future.
Here’s how to unhide a chat on Viber
To unhide a chat on Viber, follow the guidelines listed below and unhide a chat in no time on Viber installed on your smartphone.
- First of all, tap on the Viber app icon on your smartphone to open up the app.
- After opening up the app, select the Chats screen.
- Type the four-digit PIN you have set earlier to access the screen successfully.
- After entering the PIN, all the hidden chats will appear on the app’s screen.
- Tap on a specific chat you are willing to see.
Mathew Anderson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source : Hide Chats In Viber