How CompTIA Project+ Can Ignite Your Project Management Career
CompTIA Project+ gives private sector employees - inside and outside than it - the essential concepts to successfully manage small- to medium-sized projects.
Why is it different?
CompTIA Project+ is perfect for professionals who must manage smaller, less complex projects within their other responsibilities but nevertheless have foundational project management software skills. Project+ is more versatile than other certifications since it covers essential project management software concepts at night scope of just one methodology or framework.
About the exam
The CompTIA Project+ examination is made for private sector employees who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate can have the information and skills required to:
* Manage the project lifetime
* Ensure appropriate communication
* Manage resources and stakeholders
* Maintain project documentation
To obtain additional Information regarding CompTIA Project+ Certification:
What Skills Would you like to Learn?
Summarize the properties of project, phases, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and value controls, in addition to identifying the basic areas of Agile methodology.
Predict the outcome of varied constraint variables and influences during the entire project and explain the importance of risk strategies and activities.
COMMUNICATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Understand appropriate communication methods of influence and employ change control processes from the context of an project.
PROJECT TOOLS & DOCUMENTATION
Compare and contrast various project management tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation.
Jobs who use CompTIA Project+
1. Project Coordinator/Manager
2. Project Team Member
3. Business Analyst
4. Manager, Director, Team Leader
CompTIA Project+ Exam Details
* Exam Codes: PK0-004
* Exam Description: CompTIA Project+ is designed for professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, interior and exterior from it. Quality certifies the data and skills forced to manage the project lifetime, ensure appropriate, communication, manage resources, manage stakeholders, and gaze after project documentation.
* Number of Questions: Maximum of 95 questions
* Form of Questions: Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), and drag and drops
* Period of Test: 90 Minutes
* Passing Score: 7?10 (on the scale of 100-900)
* Recommended Experience: No less than 12 months of cumulative project management software experience or equivalent education
* Retirement: N/A
* Languages: English, Japanese
* Testing Provider: Pearson VUE Testing Centers
* Price: $319 USD
Take Online Practice Tests:
How CompTIA Project+ Compares
Project+ covers a high-level review of Agile in one of many objectives. When someone wish to target Scrum, he/she would take Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Master certification.
PMI PMP and PRINCE2 Practitioner are methodology/framework-specific certifications designed for higher project management software professionals overseeing larger projects. PMI CAPM and PRINCE2 Foundation are entry ways to those project management software methodologies/frameworks.
More information about project+ practice test check out this useful internet page.