Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 | Fully FundedOFentsyk
Finally, the applications are open to apply for the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022. Singapore Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Program to Study a Masters, Masters Leading to PhD or Direct PhD After a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program. You will study in the Top Universities of Singapore. The Singapore Scholarships are Funded by the Government of Singapore. All the Expenses will be covered.
Singapore is a Study Destination Suitable for People from all walks of life. Singapore is counted among the top educational destinations in the world. With an Excellent Educational System, Cheaper than USA, Australia, Canada, UK. All students from any country can apply for the Singapore Scholarships.
There is No Application Fee will be charged for this Scholarship because it’s a Government Funded Scholarship Program. The courses will be taught in English. Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships. Over 29,000 Applications Received from over 170 Countries. More Details about the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 is given below.
Details About Government of Singapore Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
No. of Scholarships
240 Scholarships will be provided this year.
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students has Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship will cover all the Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. (Optional)
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying. Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
Сильное мотивационное письмо? Мы поможем тебе + у нас 50% скидки!
The last date to apply for the Government of Singapore Scholarships For International Students 2022 is 1st December 2021
СV - лицо участника! Мы поможем тебе с его написанием + у нас 50% скидки!
How to Apply
The Application Submission is Full Online. Apply Online and Upload the Required Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Singapore Scholarships. Read FAQs for SINGA Scholarships.