Everything Explained😍 Olamovies.Top 😍
Q : My comments are not getting Approved!
Ans : We read each and every comment. We just don't approve all, cause website will be choppy.
(Some comments are not good for other viewers as they start judging by comments. So we only approve comments which are suitable for the post and current situations. Try to post relevant comments.
We bulk check all the comments at the end of the months and delete inappropiate ones to reduce bloats and unnecessary texts. It also makes our database optimized.)
Q : Why my requests are not filling, I’ve Requested too many times!
Ans : Look bro, We get hundreds of Requests daily. We don’t get enough time to check your requests in real time. If we get free time, we start collecting stuffs according to your requests. Some of you make weird/bizarre requests which costs us more time while finding. So, you need to be patient. Hope we get to your request soon and fill it ASAP.
Q : How to report 'File Not Found/Deleted' - GDToT?
Ans : Comment Broken Link (only in the particular post!) ASAP! We have backup of each and every file.
# OlaMovies is not opening sometimes! Server or Host error!
- Please check back in a few hours or Try using VPN/Proxy. Recommeded: 22.214.171.124 Disable VPN before clicking Download on Gdrive Link or from INDEX.
# GDToT not opening ~ Host Error!
- Could be Server Maintenance or Other Technical problems. Wait for a few hours or days to fix it automatically.
GDToT website copys the file from our G-Drive and pastes inside your G-Drive or Shared Drive. So basically you are downloading from your own Drive. So, we have nothing to do with your slow download speed. It's b/w you and Google Drive.
Direct G-Drive links are not the fastest and will slow down after some time. You can download in highest speed possible from creating your own INDEX Link. (Tutorial)
Slow Download Speed in G-Drive.
- Google Drive will first let you download at high speed and it will decrease the speed slowly slowly. So when you'll reach around 10GB to 15GB, sometimes it will stop downloading & you will have to refresh link in IDM.
- Solution - Use INDEX Link.
Large Files (20GB, 30GB, 50GB< XGB) are 90% downloaded & failed.
- Same solution as previous case.
Downloading in PC
- Create and use your own Index Link to download from google drive.
(Follow our Tutorial to Make INDEX) - (Link)
- Use IDM(Internet Download Manager) Cracked Version by Getintopc (Link) or by Lrepacks (Link) to Download. (Follow exact tutorial while installing)
Download automatically stops in chrome browser.
- Same solution as above. (Use IDM with INDEX Link)
Downloading in Phone
- Use 1DM Downloader to Download. Link
Streaming in PC
- Use Google Drive App for Windows (Link) to mount your Drive Account as a Drive and stream with MPC HC player.
- Use Rai Drive to stream. (Link)
Streaming in Phone
- Use MiXplorer latest version (Link). Add your G-Drive account as storage and open file with 'Open with direct Link option' and choose any Media Player like n-Player (Link) to stream.
- Use Xplorer File Manager. (Link)
(Note - n-Player G-Drive Login is broken and developpers are not updating the app since 2019.)
Streaming in Android TV
- Follow same Methods of Streaming in Phone. For Dolby Vision Contents use 'Just Video Player'. (Link)
Greater than 15GB Files
- Your G-Drive has 15GB storage. so 15+ GB files can't be added to your Drive.
- You need a Shared Drive or Team Drive in your same G-Drive(which is logged in in GDToT website). Only then GDToT can add that Big File to your Team Drive & you can download.
- As all free EDU shared Drives are gone, you will now have to buy Team Drive from any trusted Seller.
- We are currently selling Shared Drives. You can check Here. (Link)
# Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time.! ~ Google Drive
1. Use another Drive Account. or,
2. Go to Recent Option on your Google Drive or GDToT folder of MyDrive or your created Shared Drive and Download file from there. Not from directly through GDToT link. Always recommended to use Index. It supports pause/resume of downloads.
# Error 404 or Error 403 – User Rate Limit Exceeded! ~ GDTOT
Ans: There maybe few reason you can get this error while downloading from GDTOT.
- To many downloads: If there are too many downloads happened in last 24 hours then this problem may occurs. Google has some limitations Solution: Try downloading after 24 hours. or Use another Google Account
- Your drive storage is full or not sufficient for downloading the file: Check your drive storage. Make it empty by deleting old files. See in trash and Empty trash. To fix this issue permanently, We suggest you to create Shared Drive. Tutorial
# Best way to Watch 10Bit Movies on any Desktop/PC?
1. Install MPC-HC or VLC Player as per your choice. These two are the best choices. I personally use MPC-HC.
2. Install Klite Codec Pack for Support for Low-End PCs + Who have video lags. You can use MadVR too using Klite Codec Pack MEGA.
3. Change Output Renderer settings. Use madVR or MPC Renderer.
in MPC-HC for fixing Video Lags + MPC-HC Renderer Can play HDR vidoes on your Non-HDR Screen Devices. Enjoy!!
** My Laptop Runs on only 4GB Ram and 1.1GHz Dual CPU
+ GPU 2GB Intel, But I can watch even 4K/60FPS without any lags by using those settings.
# Best way to Watch 10Bit Movies on any Android Mobiles?
1. Required RAM at least 2GB and CPU Quad Core for smoother playback.
2. Use this MXPlayer to watch with Eac3 audio .
- To watch DV contents on DV screen, use Just Video Player and Play from storage after downloading the content.
Q : What is the difference b/w x264, x265 & VP9 ?
A : Both are 3 different types of codec. VP9 is most recent and advanced of them. x265 is more recent than x264. But x264 is supported by most of the devices. VP9 & x265 stores data in more efficient way, so size is less. Your device must support decoding of these codecs to run the video. So if your device doesn't support x265, then download x264 codec Contents. Even now most of the websites use x264 and x265 feels re-encoded from x264. So, Go for 1080p x264, if you have enough internet or else choose x265.
Q : What is DS4K?
Ans : Suppose a 1080p WEB-DL and 4K WEB-DL are present for same movie.
Here 1080p version is actually encoded by the streaming platform from the higher Size and resolution of that movie to make it compact for 1080p screen users. But sometimes (now-a-days most of the times), 1080p WEB-DL has less quality, bitrate, sharpness, details, etc while encoding(done by OTT platforms).
That's where DS4K comes. It is encoded by Encoders from 4K WEB-DL by downscaling it to 1080p with their settings.
This DS4K should be able to give you proper 1080p quality.(as if you are playing a 4K video in 1080p screen. Means getting every detail possible in 1080p screen)(doesn't mean you will get same quality if you play DS4K in 4K screen like playing actual 4K Video)
How good a DS4K is? That depends on the Encoder.
Q : SDR vs HDR vs HDR10 vs HDR10+ vs HLG vs DV
Ans : SDR - is compatible with all devices out there. Colors are Normal.
HDR - needs a Screen with HDR Support.
HDR10 - needs a HDR10 Screen.
HDR10+ - needs a HDR10+ or HDR10 Screen.
HLG - Supported by Both SDR & HDR Screen.
DV - Supported by Dolby Vision Screen.
Q : DV or Dolby Vision.
Ans : Don't download DV without knowing if your device supports this or not. To play DV format, you need a DV screen and a DV supporting Video Player. (In Android Tv, Just Video Player works better for DV). Purpose of DV is to see the content colors as the content creator (Director) wanted you to see. You can say it is an upgraded version of HDR10+.
Q : REMUX vs BCORE.
Ans : REMUX is simply the copy of a Blu-ray Disc. (RAW Quality)
BCORE contents are ripped from Sony Bravia Core Streaming service. Because they have higher Bitrate than REMUX, you can say, it is the Mother of all Qualities, as of now.
## Why OlaMovies.Top Website?
1. We search and find High Quality and Resolutions ever possible and share them via the fastest server in the world which is Google Drive.
2. We constantly update our Server & UI, fix downloading issues, reupload corrupted/deleted files, bring new updates to the old contents, fix audio/video issues, fill important movie/tv requests, change ads/shortener links according to performance and reliability, give updates/notifications via Telegram Channel, collect rare stuffs and share them, give proper downloading guides, respond almost instantly to errors/file deleted situations, spend sleepless night to fix website when it goes offline, find and bring new techniques to easily download movies from google drive.
3. We are not doing any kind of business, we only share content if we want. We don’t compete with others. We don’t need extra traffic/views. We don’t charge our viewers for any contents. All of our premium-like contents are free to use. Cheers!
4. We give Encoder Credits to the FileName and don’t change it to our Name to gain Fame. Sometimes we give a little credit for Muxing Audio to most muxers.
5. This is our beloved website. We don’t care if it gets less views, we don’t care if we can’t earn enough to pay server costs, We don’t care if someone doesn’t like our website and leaves. This is built by our hardwork and with the support and love of many people. That is enough for us.
## Why Chose Google Drive for Sharing Files?
Ans: We did try many file sharing website at the beginning but the main problem is file availability. Almost 99% file hosting website has control of your files and can delete your files at anytime as they want. (Including Mega) As we share mostly copyrighted files so, it is hard to re-upload a single file again and again if any files get deleted. And guess what, we have more than 10 thousand files in this website.
This is the main difference between our website and other websites. On other websites you can’t download 6/7 months old files because all the links are expired. But on our website you can even download the oldest file ever in the present day. We chose Google Drive because we have full control over our files. If any file somehow gets deleted, we will just copy from our main backup which takes less than miliseconds. And then share it with our users.
Secondly, Google Drive is the fastest server. On our 1GbPS RDP we get more than 450MBps downloading speed using IDM. That means highest. Takes only a few seconds to download a large file.https://i.imgur.com/hNK3CEr.png
We have more reasons too choose google drive. If we start writing, that’ll take a lot of space.
## Most of the file available on torrents, why sharing same things on your site?
Ans: Same Answer, File availability.
Torrents become dead. Sometimes No seeds. Old torrents download slowly. Risk of getting malewares.
We transfer torrents files to google drive. Isn’t it enough? ask yourself!!
## Do you guys demands Donations/Supports?
Ans: No. We don’t really seek donations for this site. Our server costs are being paid by viewing our ads. You don’t need to donate us. If you can, please donate to poor children/family around you. God bless you!