Entynetproject is an organization for the development of information security projects and penetration testing tools like Ehtools and Arissploit frameworks.
Entynetproject founded by Ivan Nikolsky in 2015 (In 2015 Entynetproject named Enty8080 Legion, but in the end of 2015 renamed to Entynetproject)
- The Ivan Nikolsky internet nick is Enty8080...
- In 2017 Entynetproject named Enty8080 Legion, but in 2018 renamed to Entynetproject...
- Logo Entynetproject connected by a network parasite (Entynet, Entynet router) which was developed by this organization, the organization name is also connected with this project...
- Ivan Nikolsky using MacOS and Kali Linux on his computer for development his projects, also he using KDE desktop...
- Ivan Nikolsky is a hacker and information security developer, he is working with hard Linux frameworks like Ehtools Framework, Arissploit Framework, etc.
- The second founder of Entynetproject is Anna Fet, she is a hacker and information security consultant and developer, she is working with deep learning and hard Linux frameworks and she has been developed Copycat Toolkit...
- The Anna Fet internet nick is EntyAV...
- Anna Fet using Kali Linux 64bit on her computer for the development of penetration testing tools like Copycat Toolkit...
- The Entynetproject designer is DJ Mobley (name: Mobley), he is UX/UI designer (GUI/TUI designer) and ascii designer. He designed Ehtools and Arissploit frameworks, also Anna Fet added his "COPYCAT" ascii header to Copycat Toolkit, but he has not designed Copycat Toolkit...
- Entynet - 2015-2017 (Entynet Network BETA - 2015, Entynet Green Grass BETA - 2015-2016, Entynet router, Entynet Network v1.0 and Entynet Green Grass v1.0 - 2016-2017, Entynet Network v2.0 - 2017)
- ECLI - 2015-2018 (v1.0 - 2015, v2.0 - 2018)
- Ehtools Framework - 2015-2019 (v0.1 - 2015, v3.0.0 - 2019)
- Green Force - 2017-2019 (v0.1 - 2017, v1.0 - 2019)
- Arissploit Framework - 2019 (v1.0 - 2019)
- Copycat Toolkit - 2019 (v1.0 - 2019)
- Honey Unix Encryptor (HUE) - 2019 (v1.0 - 2019)
- Entropy Exploit - 2019 (v1.0 - 2019)
- Ehtools Shell (ehtsh) - 2019 (v1.0 - 2019, v1.3 - 2019)
- Epath Packager (epkg) - 2019 (v1.0 - 2019, v1.2 - 2019)
- Phonia Toolkit - 2019 (v0.1.0 - 2019, v1.0 - 2019, v1.4 - 2019)
2015 - 30% - First activity (developing hard projects like Entynet Network and Ehtools Framework)
2016 - 5% - Minimum activity (Fixing bugs and known issues)
2017 - 5% - Minimum activity (developing small projects like ECLI, Green Force)
2018 - 10% - Small activity (developing small projects and fixing some known issues and bugs)
2019 - 50% - Maximum activity (developing hard projects like Ehtools and Arissploit frameworks)