Configuring the Canon wireless printer: necessary steps to perform
Setting up printers is a fairly simple task if you are a technology expert.
If you want to use all the functions provided by the printer, you must carefully complete the configuration task lbp6230dw wireless setup.
That's why if you're wondering how to set up a canon wireless printer, here's the best guide for you. Follow the procedures below and enjoy the attributes of printing perfectly.
Canon wireless printer setup prompts:
There are a number of steps you need to complete to configure your Canon wireless printer. Therefore, carefully follow the steps below without missing any of them.
Step 1: If you are a Windows user, use the CD that came with the printer. Then run the installation.
If you're a Mac user, download the instructions and program. To do this, on the PIXMA product range page, select the "select your product" option.
Step 2: The initial screen should now look like this. Then you need to press "Next". You must enter a password to configure the helper application.
Step 3: When it's ready, choose a USB or wireless connection. Then click it. If the printer is not turned on, the sequence will not work properly.
Step 4: The printer is now ready for processing. In the next step, connect to the network selection. Now on the screen, you will find "installation without cables".
Step 5: You can see today that the blue lamp is flashing quickly and the green power lamp is on. You should know that the "network connection" will be temporarily disabled during installation.
Step 6: As part of the next step on the screen you will find a "license agreement for canonical goods" and "please let everyone install magical procedures".
Step 7: The screen will show the model of the printer as well as the name (SSID) of the wireless network. Finally, the connection configuration is complete. You must now run test printing.
Therefore, after purchasing a printer, be sure to install a Canon wireless printer to use its features.
How to play Canon Pixma MG2522 configuration?
However, most of us know that it is quite important to prepare the camera to get its attributes and solutions.
If you don't know how to install this Canon printer, don't worry. In this article, we discussed the full process and steps for installing the Canon Pixma MG2522.
So, if you are looking for the entire installation manual, this guide will definitely help you in every possible way.
Method 1: Unpack the device and install the driver application
Here are some steps discussed below to continue this task.
· Unpack the printer from the box and remove the plastic cap from the device cover.
· Unplug the power cord from the harnesses and set them aside.
· Remove the installation disc with the application driver and turn on the computer.
· Insert the driver's CD into the computer's CD tray.
· Now double-click My Computer to launch the Document Manager. You can even start File Manager by pressing the Windows + E keys on your computer.
· Double-click DVD-RW (Drive: E) and click Run from the popup menu.
· Then click Next to continue the installation procedure.
· Now take the conditions from the screen and follow each installation on the screen.
· Finally, click Install below and wait for the installation process to complete.
· After completing the task, click Finish and normally close all tabs.
After the installation is successfully completed, follow the method below as mentioned below.
Method 2: Manually connect a Canon printer to Wi-Fi
As soon as you correctly follow all the above steps, now you need to go to connect the printer to Wi-Fi. Follow the steps below to manually connect your Canon printer to Wi-Fi.
· Turn on the printer and make sure the Wi-Fi connection is correct and innovative.
· Now press the WiFi key on the printer and wait for the lights to flash.
· After the light is flashing, press the call key and wait for the indicator to flash.
· Use the network to which you want to connect the device and then enter the password.
· Finally, touch the OK button to connect the printer, and then try to print several pages.