Canon Mg3520 Wireless Configuration Guide [quick and easy]
Canon MG3520 is a versatile inkjet printer that provides exceptional printing knowledge for the home/office. In any case, you can easily start scanning with this printer from anywhere thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi connection.
All you need to do is set up Canon's printing program on Wi-Fi enabled devices such as a smartphone.
If you recently bought a printer and you do not know how to set up a connection, follow this guide. With this guide, you will be able to learn simple techniques and procedures.
2 methods for configuring the Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless network
In this guide, we mention two easy printer setup procedures. You will be able to connect to your Windows device only after following the steps below.
Method 1: WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) connection method
Canon printer lbp6230dw First, you need to be aware of the first steps on the best way to connect a Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless printer. Evaluate the WPS connection using these simple steps, such as:
· First you need to check if the WPS Drive button has the correct access point. You can check the instructions in the device's instruction manual. The system should include the WPA security protocol.
· You must first check that the printer is turned on. Now you need to press the Wi-Fi button on the printer surface before the alarm light flashes.
· You want to go to the entry point and then hold the WPS button for about 2 minutes. When you see that the blue light always flashes, it means that you have successfully connected to the access point.
When the WiFi light stops flashing, it means that Wi-Fi has successfully connected to the printer.
How to check if the system has been successfully connected?
To check if the printer has been successfully connected to the wireless network, you must print a website. To do this, you must follow these steps:
· You must first check that the printer has been turned on.
· Now you must put A4 size paper in the main printer tray.
· Then you must press and hold the Resume / Cancel button before the alarm period flashes 15 times.
· Then release the button and the network information page will be printed completely.
· At the time of printing, you must check that the connection shows "Active" and the SSID shows the correct wireless network name.
This helps to check if the printer is properly connected. Now let's move on to the application configuration process to get the best experience from the printer.
Strategy 2: standard connection method
To connect a Pixma printer via WiFi, you can also implement a standard connection method. To do this, follow the steps listed below.
· You must insert the CD provided with this wireless printer and run the installation on the device.
· If you don't have a CD, you can download instructions and software to continue the process.
· When the first screen appears on the display, you must touch "Next".
Note: If you have two options between a wireless connection and a USB connection, you must choose a wireless connection. Now check that the printer is turned on, and pay attention to the power button.
· You must click 'Connect to a network'.
· You will see the configuration window, tap on "Configuration without cables".
· When the Link Through Configuration screen appears, you must tap the Wi-Fi button before the orange warning light flashes. (It will flash twice.)
· Then you need to release the button. You will notice that the blue WiFi light is flashing. Immediately afterward the green flashlight will start flashing and you must click "Next".
Note: The network connection used will be disabled. Wait a moment and the connection will return when you click "Next" to complete the procedure.
· You must now select the area next to it and click "Next". You must select the software you want to install.
· Then click "Next". You must press "Yes" to accept the Canon product license agreement.
How to conclude a license agreement?
To complete the license agreement, you must follow these steps:
· On another screen of the license agreement, click "Next".
· On another screen, you must enter the version number of the printer (e.g. Canon MG3520) and the title of the wireless community.
· Now tap "Finish" to complete the installation process.
These are 2 methods for configuring the Canon MG3520 wireless printer. If you encounter a problem while preparing the printer, you can share this with us in the comments section.