Automate (llamalab) LogcatsYaM92x
- Enable Developer Mode: Go to Android Settings -> About Phone and look for the Build Number option. Touch it multiple times until developer mode is enabled.
- Enable USB Debugging: Go to Android Settings -> and look for the Developer Options option. In there, enable the USB debugging option.
- Install ADB on your PC: Check here for a quick way to do it.
- Connect device to PC: Connect your device to a PC and look on your phone. A prompt should show up asking you to allow your phone to be debugged by your PC. Accept this.
- Open the command prompt from the file folder that contains the extracted downloads. To do this, press the windows key and type cmd. When the prompt opens, type cd followed by folder your downloaded ADB to.
- On a command line, type:
pm grant com.llamalab.automate android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
pm grant com.llamalab.automate android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION
pm grant com.llamalab.automate android.permission.SET_PROCESS_LIMIT
pm grant com.llamalab.automate android.permission.SET_VOLUME_KEY_LONG_PRESS_LISTENER
pm grant com.llamalab.automate android.permission.READ_LOGS
am force-stop com.llamalab.automate